TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help?

force recon

Is there anyone that lives close to Killeen TX that could pick up a rearend for me. I am in Iraq and bought one from a guy there and the person i have lined up to get it fell though

Thanks Rod Kern

Rod, I'd be happy to help but I'm in Md (APG). There are a lot of members in Tx so I'm sure you'll get the help you need.

When are you coming stateside?

Welcome to Team Shelby!

Recon ~

Might try posting this same thread in the Regional Groups section of the forum. TX is in the Southern Plains region... maybe a better response.

Stay safe,

Keith

Recon ~

Might try posting this same thread in the Regional Groups section of the forum. TX is in the Southern Plains region... maybe a better response.

Stay safe,

Keith

Good idea Keith.

Good luck Rod!

I'm just down the road from you. I visit Prosperity a few times a week. I'm a contractor here and have been since retiring from the Army in 06.

gt2007gt500, I assume you work on Campbell. I am based there for my company. I retired in '03. I've been a contractor since then. When do you re-deploy? I leave for Kandahar this Friday, but it is only "supposed" to be for 6 weeks. I just left Bagram a couple of months ago after spending a year there. We'll have to hook up when you return...

Hey cool, if you get up to Prosperity stop in at the EOD Compound I am the EOD team leader here

Would love to meet some fellow Team Shelby members here my problem is we dont have many vehicles here and it's a pain to get to Camp Liberty so imagine.

Wish I could help you, but I'm in Atlanta.

Thanks for your service! My son was Recon and got out a couple months ago. Its great to have him back home!

Be safe

Tell your son thanks, I also have my son in the Marine Corps and my wife is going crazy now because both of us are deployed... i am in Iraq and he is in Afgan.

TN Red Snake,

I will be home in a couple of weeks for 30 days so hopefully we will get a chance to meet up. I don't work at Campbell unfortunately but I hope to someday. Maybe we can get together and get some fishing done also, I heard the white bass are biting on the Cumberland. If I don't get to see you while I'm home, be careful over there.

George

TN Red Snake,

I will be home in a couple of weeks for 30 days so hopefully we will get a chance to meet up. I don't work at Campbell unfortunately but I hope to someday. Maybe we can get together and get some fishing done also, I heard the white bass are biting on the Cumberland. If I don't get to see you while I'm home, be careful over there.

George

Ahhh, I'll probably miss you. I won't be back before mid-Mar at the earliest. We can do some fishing though later on. Are you kidding? The bass are always hittin on the the Cumberland. I drift it on a regular basis along the rocky areas throwing a pumpkin seed lizard and they can't leave them alone. Even during the hottest part of the year in the middle of the day. I launch at the park on Riverside whenever I don't have time to fool with driving to Dover. I can't wait till I return... I want to get in in time to hit Crappy Spawn and Bass pre-spawn. Nothing like a good fish fry... We'll hook up some day though. I'm always looking for somebody to go fishing with. Seems like nobody ever has the time when I want to go...

Hey Rod,

If you still need help, I can lend my services as well. I live in San Antonio, but will be up in Dallas next week. Let me know if there is anything we can do stateside for you! Just found out about this when someone forwarded it to the regional area.

Archived