TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Houston - Cuise and Show

DocHolliday

I was invited, and asked to spread the word, of an upcoming cruise and show involving Mustangs and 'vettes. They would like to have as many Shelbys as possible. Spread the word to anyone else you think may be interested. Here are the details...

Run and Show

All Roads lead to Quiznos – Sunday, February 20, 2011 (unless rain)

The RUN will start at Starbucks on Spring Cypress @ Champion Forrest – Leave at 9:30am

Arrive at Quiznos on FM 1488 near FM 2978 around 10:30am for the SHOW

Parking area will be marked and the show will begin at 11:00am and end at 2:00pm

There will be a raffle at 1:30pm – a Quiznos party tray will be one of the prizes

Please tell your friends and relatives to come by – there will be plenty of parking

CCF01112011_000001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As far as this "Show", is this just a show & shine or a car show where an entry fee is required? I'm not in to paying to show. Can we just go on the cruise or is it mandatory to be in the show to cruise? That flyer doesn't really give enough info.

From one of the event sponsors... "This is a display show only, no fees, starting with a meet up at the Spring Cypress/Champion Forest Starbucks on Sunday at 9am, then a short cruise to the Quiznos. There will be raffle tickets sold for a small monetary donation and a lot of good-natured guys hanging out talking smack."

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Archived