TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H ENGINE SEALS

wannab

I OWN AN 07 GT-H CONV. JUST WONDERING HOW MANY WIRE "SEALS" THERE ARE IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT AND THERE (OR ITS) LOCATIONS? MANY THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION. ALSO DID THE CONV. BOOT COME WITH ANYONES GT-H? MINE DID NOT HAVE ONE AND IS IT JUST THE FORD FACTORY BOOT.? THANKS AGAIN

I OWN AN 07 GT-H CONV. JUST WONDERING HOW MANY WIRE "SEALS" THERE ARE IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT AND THERE (OR ITS) LOCATIONS? MANY THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION. ALSO DID THE CONV. BOOT COME WITH ANYONES GT-H? MINE DID NOT HAVE ONE AND IS IT JUST THE FORD FACTORY BOOT.? THANKS AGAIN

Here is a picture of the seal

Shelby GT-H Engine

The boot is the factory one but Hertz locations removed them before rental and once the cycle was complete it should have been put in the truck but if it isn't there it is probably gone.

Here is a picture of the seal

Shelby GT-H Engine

The boot is the factory one but Hertz locations removed them before rental and once the cycle was complete it should have been put in the truck but if it isn't there it is probably gone.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER SO THERE IS ONLY ONE SEAL...SO MUCH FOR THE BOOT AND BY THE WAY NICE PAIR OF 44'S

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER SO THERE IS ONLY ONE SEAL...SO MUCH FOR THE BOOT AND BY THE WAY NICE PAIR OF 44'S

Which pair ?????? HEHEHHEHEH

Yes only one engine seal, if you need to get any work done and there is a chance it will get broken you can unbolt the valve cover and move it out of the way as these seals are no longer a stock item anywhere

Also since its a stock part you can get the boot from a dealer, bone yard, craigslist, or swap meet

Archived