TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stats on the LVMS road course sessions

Yeah, restrain is not in his vocabulary. Its kind of like giving rocks to a window installer. :hysterical:

Oh, I completely disagree. I see great restraint in Jeff everyday. He hasn't killed any of the, how can I put this nicely, rude and inconsiderate people who totally disregard our neighborhood speed limit putting children, pets, and neighbors in harms way.

And with Jeff behind the wheel of a car at the track, he will push a car to it's limit, unless he is asked not to. He's done that with Reaper many times. Helps me know what the car will do and won't do. He has the experience to know when a car won't handle something or find problem/weak areas that we need to work on to make the car the safest, and legal, daily driver/weekend open road racer.

And at least you got the shake-down runs to find out the weak points of the car, and you have already had the areas of weakness fixed that Jeff told you about, so it couldn't have been all that bad and now the GT350 will be even better than before.

Well, I guess what I am alluding to is that he flat ran cones down, and its okay except that this car is very hard to get replacement parts for and we already knew how it reacts with cones. We ran down 5 or 6 in one session by my count. Its not an issue, as my intention was to give him a little jab all in fun, but I can guess he isnt taking it that way. Sorry if that is the case. I might add that I only drove two sessions the whole weekend, and let him drive it the rest of the time, so my heart was in the right place by giving up all of my seat time for him to have fun...at least that was my intention.:salute:

Archived