TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mounting the tag

For those legions of 2011 GT350 owners out there, could one of you tell me how you went about attaching your state/province/country plate to its rear end. I don't want to just start drilling holes into those faintly visible dimples in the rear plate indentation slot. Thank you in advance

Bring your plate and let Shelby do it. They had my plate on my car before I even got there to pick it up! :salute:

I wish I could. But being in the Augusta, GA area, that is not going to happen. Do you think the local Ford store could help?

For those legions of 2011 GT350 owners out there, could one of you tell me how you went about attaching your state/province/country plate to its rear end. I don't want to just start drilling holes into those faintly visible dimples in the rear plate indentation slot. Thank you in advance

The Shelby folks installed mine for me at delivery. Now I'm fighting with Pa dot to have it replaced after getting damaged. They want me to order a different plate but I would like what I had.

RWJon,

I know the weather in Georgia has been a bit crappy but would love your thoughts of the car if you have had a chance to drive it some. Enjoy! They are truly special cars.

Archived