TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sunday Drive

colt

I'm going to take a drive up to Big Bear Mnt, CA this Sunday about 1PM. I know this is a last minutes thing. The weather should be nice. I will post later on the location we could meet. I'm still going if no one show up.

Wish I could've joined you. Maybe another Sunday... when I don't work on Monday. I have every other Monday off.

Where do you live? How were the roads? With all the recent snow I thought they'd be wet and ashy. Not to mention the traffic of skiers going up.

Karen

The weather is nice and cool. No snow. I live South of Irvine, Ca. By the way some friends called me up last night and they want to take another drive this Sat up to Mnt Palomar. It is a much nicer drive. I will meet my friends after the car show (Irvine Ford design center) and head up the Mnt. It is time to drive when weather is warm up.

Sounds like fun, but I've never been the type of girl to "tag along with the guys." I've been told this car "makes me one of the guys." Not sure if I like that. Send me info. I know it would take me several hours just to get to Irvine and then I'd have to drag a friend along...

But you're right, the weather is perfect for a drive.

Karen

Sounds like fun, but I've never been the type of girl to "tag along with the guys." I've been told this car "makes me one of the guys." Not sure if I like that. Send me info. I know it would take me several hours just to get to Irvine and then I'd have to drag a friend along...

But you're right, the weather is perfect for a drive.

Karen

You are not tagging along, you are cruzing along. I like to meet about 11 AM in the parking lot of the Great Inddor. If you know anyone else they are welcome.

Archived