TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wheels wanted

I would like to buy some used OEM wheels for my GT500. Does anyone have a set they would like to part with. If not, does anyone know of a good wheel with the same size and off set? It seems a lot of GT500 owners want to add HP first, but I would like to get my car hooked up first with a new set of wheels and drag radials. I also have LCA, looking for aluminum drive shaft 3.5", aluminum hats and rotors for the front. Then, once hooked up, Evo 93 tune and CAI. I would appreciate anyone who could let me know about the wheels, I would like to keep the stock look. :poke:

I would like to buy some used OEM wheels for my GT500. Does anyone have a set they would like to part with. If not, does anyone know of a good wheel with the same size and off set? It seems a lot of GT500 owners want to add HP first, but I would like to get my car hooked up first with a new set of wheels and drag radials. I also have LCA, looking for aluminum drive shaft 3.5", aluminum hats and rotors for the front. Then, once hooked up, Evo 93 tune and CAI. I would appreciate anyone who could let me know about the wheels, I would like to keep the stock look. :poke:

COOPERS

GOOD luck .. me and a few others are trying the same thing .. and because these cars should be collectibles years down the road .. it seems the owners are keeping theyre stock rims

I have been trying for about 2 mths .. with no success

Does any one know what Drive Shaft EVO uses?

Just curious because I know it is 3.5 in aluminum but is a bit pricey and I bet it is cheaper if bought direct

thx

I have it - will see if i can figure it out for you. I can't recal the name on the thing when it came - I think 3 letters and some one mentioned them on here before - feels like 20 questions doesn't it.

Id just buy some replicas.Cheapest way out

I talked to american muscle .. that has knock off rims ... but the interior of the rims .. where as the shelby rim is gray .. theres are black.

I want it to match perfectly

dond

Archived