TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Bunny in the wild

frydguy79

Now now, although I would have LOVED to have bought the bunny, Shannon got there first! She didnt "steal it". She made the deal with Roger while I was still walking around the lot debating it. I could have moved faster. Please don't blame Shannon-she got a great car! It is always good to see a car like that go to an enthusiast who really wants it and will give it the love it deserves. Shannon-congratulations and best of luck--we hope to see you at many events in the future! It was obviously meant to be this way! I wish you many happy years with it! But if you do ever decide to part with it....give me a buzz!!!! Maybe we will see you in your Terlingua at Terlingua.

Thank you for setting the record straight.

Now we can move on to more important things, like your signature line. Like Mustangs do ya?

Steve

Sean and I have been battling on the forum most the day on another thread, so please give us a pass if we come across abrasively today. It's hard to turn off the defense mechanism sometimes. It's tough defending a car when there are so few gt350 owners to take up the cause. I usually don't get roped in to those kinds of posts, but I don't appreciate the posts going on there, and Sean is pretty riled up too. He's such a good big littler brother! LOL

Hi guys as you know I am new to the fourms and just wanted to interduce myself. My name is mike im 21 years old and I do not have a bunny yet but am saving to get there when I can. I'm in the airforce and all I want is a car like my dads. He has a gt500 that is just out of this world and i saw the v6 bunnys and fell in love. So I'm here to just gain my thoughts and ambishins of my soon to be car! I not only want it because they are awsome but as a investment!? I want to enjoy it have fun with it upgrade it to make a but load of power and to have it a long long time. I still have never even seen one in real life I think that they are pretty hard to come by? And if so what better car to get than the one I love and it just happens to be hard to find? So let me in on the INS and outs and fill me in cuz I can't wate till I have mine and join the ever growing bunny family Thanks alot mike

Hi guys as you know I am new to the fourms and just wanted to interduce myself. My name is mike im 21 years old and I do not have a bunny yet but am saving to get there when I can. I'm in the airforce and all I want is a car like my dads. He has a gt500 that is just out of this world and i saw the v6 bunnys and fell in love. So I'm here to just gain my thoughts and ambishins of my soon to be car! I not only want it because they are awsome but as a investment!? I want to enjoy it have fun with it upgrade it to make a but load of power and to have it a long long time. I still have never even seen one in real life I think that they are pretty hard to come by? And if so what better car to get than the one I love and it just happens to be hard to find? So let me in on the INS and outs and fill me in cuz I can't wate till I have mine and join the ever growing bunny family Thanks alot mike

Hi Mike,

First WELCOME aboard! As a Terlingua owner, registrar and enthusiast I will be more than glad to tell you anything you wish to know that I can about the Terlingua model. It is a great car, plenty of power and amazing handling. Plus a cool and long, proud tradition! I am PM'ing you with my email and you can ask questions as you please.

Consider yourself in - all are welcome.

David

Welcome Mike. I don't own one of the beautiful Terlinguas but I've been lucky to see most of them at different events......amazing cars indeed.

Good luck with your search and Thank You for your service to our country.

Thank you for setting the record straight.

Now we can move on to more important things, like your signature line. Like Mustangs do ya?

Steve

Just a little! And that is out of date too-I have my 2011 now and am still seeking a bunny!

Paranoid much? I guess I was out of line to say that, but if I'm sitting in a chair and someone buys it while I'm in it I would say that someone bought it out from under me. Doesn't mean I was there first or that the other person did anything wrong. Its just a saying. I'll go ahead and apologize for stating my mind and be more careful how I phrase things around you. Sorry that I offended you and/or damaged your reputation, please accept my apology. Won't happen again.

Apology accepted, thanks!

Archived