TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Bunny in the wild

frydguy79

That helps a little Chris. I think I saw the lady who bid on the banner. But I never saw Randy nearby.

Shannon Moore, She had the 70 GT350, the Siver/Red 11 GT500 and now the bunny. Randy was at the directors table. Randy sold her the 11, I saw the Bunny, knew she would love called her over and the rest is history.

I was Shannons driving instructor in the 2011

She was also kind enough to let me drive in group 1

Shannon was the first to drive and approach Roger on the car. Im sure there are more available

I didn't buy it out from under anyone! I hope that everyone realizes that! I took a ride, and then made a deal with Roger, prior to driving the car myself. Let's play nice and not talk about things that we don't know the facts about, please.

The Bash was a BLAST and I look forward to more good times!

Shannon congrats on the purchase of the bunny, that sure was a great looking '70 GT350 you have also.

Make sure you update the registry info showing you as the new owner. Again, congrats.

Chris

Thanks, Chris. As soon as Roger gets me all of the info I will get it registered! I look forward to getting to know all of the Terlingua owners! AND I look forward to more time getting to know the entire Team Shelby group!

Thanks for the support!

Shannon

Thanks, Chris. As soon as Roger gets me all of the info I will get it registered! I look forward to getting to know all of the Terlingua owners! AND I look forward to more time getting to know the entire Team Shelby group!

Thanks for the support!

Shannon

woohoo!!happy%20feet.gif

I didn't buy it out from under anyone! I hope that everyone realizes that! I took a ride, and then made a deal with Roger, prior to driving the car myself. Let's play nice and not talk about things that we don't know the facts about, please.

For the record, Tim Steive brought Shannon over to me about buying the Terlinuga. I flipped her over to Roger who helped Shannon out with the purchase.

Congrats on a great Terlingua.

We know you didnt, Shannon! I think there was a misconception of that because you were already buying it, and someone else from Shelby was still saying it was available. A simple case of timing, and when multiple people are working on a deal with multiple parties, things are always likely to get out of whack. I had heard that myself, but got the timeline on what really happened from those who were working the deal. Sean, you really should retract that statement- we are all VERY happy to have this bunny in the hands of someone who will appreciate it. Besides, I think Helaina may have ended up in a better position to get what she really wanted. happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif Shannon, it was AWESOME meeting you and your brother at the bash! Im really glad we have another Shelby fanatic close to home! Well part-time home I guess, right? I will make sure you get the invites to the partyboat get togethers on Travis!

To bad she bought it out from under Helaina. Would of liked Helaina to have a bunny.

Sorry but I don't believe thats a fair statement to make. If Helaina had a deal to purchase this Terlingua Roger would not have sold the car to Shannon. Shelby American had this Terlingua on display and marked for sale. I was in the office when Shannon & Randy hammered out the deal for the car with Roger. No funny business went on.

If Helaina has any concerns about the sale I would urge her to contact Roger. I'm not positive but I believe we may still have 07TRT0001P for sale. Roger would know for sure if this car is available.

Steve

Paranoid much? I guess I was out of line to say that, but if I'm sitting in a chair and someone buys it while I'm in it I would say that someone bought it out from under me. Doesn't mean I was there first or that the other person did anything wrong. Its just a saying. I'll go ahead and apologize for stating my mind and be more careful how I phrase things around you. Sorry that I offended you and/or damaged your reputation, please accept my apology. Won't happen again.

Sorry but I don't believe thats a fair statement to make. If Helaina had a deal to purchase this Terlingua Roger would not have sold the car to Shannon. Shelby American had this Terlingua on display and marked for sale. I was in the office when Shannon & Randy hammered out the deal for the car with Roger. No funny business went on.

If Helaina has any concerns about the sale I would urge her to contact Roger. I'm not positive but I believe we may still have 07TRT0001P for sale. Roger would know for sure if this car is available.

Steve

Once again I will apologize for stating what obviously offended many people here. Seems like I hit a nerve with that one. Funny how people seem to jump to conclusions based on what they think was being said without bothering to clarify. My bad. :finger:

I'm guessing Roger will chime in and chastize me next. This will be my last trip to this thread as I'm not interested in starting a war with anyone here about this issue. :slapfight:

Now now, although I would have LOVED to have bought the bunny, Shannon got there first! She didnt "steal it". She made the deal with Roger while I was still walking around the lot debating it. I could have moved faster. Please don't blame Shannon-she got a great car! It is always good to see a car like that go to an enthusiast who really wants it and will give it the love it deserves. Shannon-congratulations and best of luck--we hope to see you at many events in the future! It was obviously meant to be this way! I wish you many happy years with it! But if you do ever decide to part with it....give me a buzz!!!! Maybe we will see you in your Terlingua at Terlingua.

Archived