TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H #158 -- SOLD !!

jgib627

Well yesterday was a bitter sweet day!

My car sold last week and was picked up yesterday, Sunday morning.. In many ways it was a very sad day for the wife and I, especially as I saw the car drive away, but this is also the start of a new chapter.

The gentleman that bought my car was extremely nice and very excited about finally owning his first Shelby!! He had done all his homework and I knew from speaking with him on the phone when finalizing the deal that the car was going to a good home which is all I could hope for... He lives in the Santa Barbara area so the car will remain a CA car and I have no doubt that it will be in safe hands. We talked about TeamShelby so hopefully he'll join up and join us on here. I told him you were all a great bunch of guys with a wealth of knowledge. I too will remain on here and hopefully someday, in the not too distant future get myself another Shelby dream car.

Thanks for all your help over the last 3yrs, I really appreciate it. I have really enjoyed my time with the car and my time reading TeamShelby!

I'll keep in touch.

Jon

:(

Well yesterday was a bitter sweet day!

My car sold last week and was picked up yesterday, Sunday morning.. In many ways it was a very sad day for the wife and I, especially as I saw the car drive away, but this is also the start of a new chapter.

The gentleman that bought my car was extremely nice and very excited about finally owning his first Shelby!! He had done all his homework and I knew from speaking with him on the phone when finalizing the deal that the car was going to a good home which is all I could hope for... He lives in the Santa Barbara area so the car will remain a CA car and I have no doubt that it will be in safe hands. We talked about TeamShelby so hopefully he'll join up and join us on here. I told him you were all a great bunch of guys with a wealth of knowledge. I too will remain on here and hopefully someday, in the not too distant future get myself another Shelby dream car.

Thanks for all your help over the last 3yrs, I really appreciate it. I have really enjoyed my time with the car and my time reading TeamShelby!

I'll keep in touch.

Jon

:(

Congrats on the sale but sorry to see it go

:shrug:

.. $26,000.00 Which considering the excellent condition of the car, receipts, all the memorabilia id collected over the last 3yrs and that it was fully documented 1 owner CA car, id say I let it go pretty darn cheap !!! None the less i am happy enough and it went to a good home

.. $26,000.00 Which considering the excellent condition of the car, receipts, all the memorabilia id collected over the last 3yrs and that it was fully documented 1 owner CA car, id say I let it go pretty darn cheap !!! None the less i am happy enough and it went to a good home

someone got a smoken deal there, i paid more then that to start, then put alot into strips, paint, tires, etc

Archived