TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another new owner in San Antonio, Texas

Olie'10Gt500

My wife gave me the best present for Christmas, an answer of Yes to my Shelby desires. :yahoo:

2010 Kona Blue, with silver Shelby stripes. All the extras for 2010, gotta love the Nav...Pictures to come...

My wife gave me the best present for Christmas, an answer of Yes to my Shelby desires, :yahoo:

2010 Kona Blue, with silver Shelby stripes. All the extras for 2010, gotta love the Nav...Pictures to come...

Welcome to T.S & Congrats you have great wife , Need pictures of her presenting the car to you . Nice choice of colour .

Welcome to Team Shelby and congratulations on the purchase of your new car, this is a great place with lots of great people and loads of good info.

Please take the time to register your car with the Shelby American Registry. To do so you can follow the link in my signature. If you need any assistance in doing this the other registrars and I are more than happy to help, just let us know. Again, Welcome to Team Shelby.

Chris

Welcome to Team Shelby and congratulations on the purchase of your new car, this is a great place with lots of great people and loads of good info.

Please take the time to register your car with the Shelby American Registry. To do so you can follow the link in my signature. If you need any assistance in doing this the other registrars and I are more than happy to help, just let us know. Again, Welcome to Team Shelby.

Chris

Congrats Olie!!

we have a lot of shelby owners and enthusiats here in san antonio! We have the local san antonio team shelby meet-ups twice a month, every 2nd saturday of the month we meet and have lunch around the 1604/281 area and every last saturday morning of the month we meet up for cars and coffee at blanco and 1604, its in the parking lot behind the ounce steakhouse, you'll find us sitting in the shaded areas =)

again congrats on your new shelby and hope to see you at some of the gatherings here in town!

Sal

Hey Olie! Welcome and I hope you join us for a meet. We are one of the more active areas these days for fun things to do with your car! We are planning many fun events in the next few months in our area. Check out the Southern Plains forum and the San Antonio thread there. As Sal has stated, we do meet a couple times a month, and look forward to you joining us! Email me at warrenfaris@yahoo.com or pm me here if you like as well. Im the regional director for our area and a Shelby registrar, so if you have any questions, Im sure I can help you get them answered!:salute:

Warren

• 2 weeks later...

Archived