TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Owner

Squidly

I am happy to introduce myself as the proud new owner of a 2011 GT500.

Just picked it up from the dealer yesterday, and it was like christmas morning all over again today.

Unfortunately I only have a few days to enjoy this car on the streets of FL until the cover goes on and it makes the trip across the Atlantic to the UK.

I hear the car calling...time to go for a quick spin.

Congrats on your new ride, and welcome to Team Shelby. Lots of great people and some really awesome cars here.

When you get a chance be sure to register your car in the Shelby American Registry. You can get there by following the link in my signature. The Shelby Store also has a Certificate of Authenticity you can buy for 20 bucks.

If you need any assistance in registering your car, don't hesitate to contact a Registrar for help. Again, welcome to Team Shelby, and enjoy that new ride.

Rule number one here is you must post pics, lots and lots of pics.

Chris

Welcome to Team Shelby, good luck with the new ride.......................be sure to take plenty of " cheap Fla. gas " back with you to England. ( Stopped in Portsmouth a couple of times during my Navy years, the poeple were warm & friendly, always had a good time!! )

.theChevylot-10-17-10002.jpg?t=1295468115

Archived