TEAM SHELBY FORUM

D- Day Wife surgery

Ok guys calling all Holy People start praying for the wife and of course me!!! Today at 1130 am is the surgery then we have to wait for answer on the growth. I'm already drugged, I told the wife if you get one of those killer infection. Do you want the Doctor to cut off all your limbs cause imagine what I can do to you :hysterical: My mother in law didn't find any humor in it either. Sorry but I had to go there.

Prayers sent.

That one was as bad as when I asked my exwife's doctor, who had just pulled out our last baby, to "make sure you sow that thing up tight now, remember, this was her third child.". That was in front of her mother too. Naturally I was the only one laughing too. But I do still think it's funny. Lol

Prayers sent.

That one was as bad as when I asked my exwife's doctor, who had just pulled out our last baby, to "make sure you sow that thing up tight now, remember, this was her third child.". That was in front of her mother too. Naturally I was the only one laughing too. But I do still think it's funny. Lol

Women will never understand a man's humor !!! To all thanks for the support once again !!! Everything went great she was in and out the doctor spoke wwith me and he said he was clueless to what it was. He also pulled out of that area 2 small black splitter from what he can make out so he sent that off to be tested. But he said whatever it was it didn't damage any part of the foot. He had another doctor look at the blob and he said it was the weirdest thing he ever saw. So we have to sit back and wait for the results but the doctors said its to weird to be a cancerous tumor. So will wait and medicated till the result come back.

Thanks again

Sorry I am late again...We will be praying for a good report and a fast recovery...Just remember that God has a plan for you and your wife.. Jer 29:11

Sorry I am late again...We will be praying for a good report and a fast recovery...Just remember that God has a plan for you and your wife.. Jer 29:11

Thank you But the one good thing about this is me getting to clean and organize the whole house. She cant wreck it for at least a week or so, I asked the doctor if they can put in her a cleaning gene. But if you guys every buy a house and it needs to be sanitized. I'm your guy you can eat off the toliet when its done. My old neighbor thought I was gay because my house was so clean and organized. Even the cat got washed. So feel free to ask.

Thanks again everyone and know it will be returned

Women will never understand a man's humor !!! To all thanks for the support once again !!! Everything went great she was in and out the doctor spoke wwith me and he said he was clueless to what it was. He also pulled out of that area 2 small black splitter from what he can make out so he sent that off to be tested. But he said whatever it was it didn't damage any part of the foot. He had another doctor look at the blob and he said it was the weirdest thing he ever saw. So we have to sit back and wait for the results but the doctors said its to weird to be a cancerous tumor. So will wait and medicated till the result come back.

Thanks again

Glad everything work out OK.....

I've been out of town so I didn't see your post until today. Let's pray all comes back okay. If there is a problem, today's medical techniques should be able to fix it with no issues.

I had a higher than normal PSA blood test result in November. I went in for a biopsy and it came back positive from prostate cancer. I'm going in at 5:30 AM on Tuesday to have my surgery. I have complete faith in my doctors. However, I told my surgeon on Friday to please don't party Monday night and lay off of the Folgers on Tuesday morn. I want steady hands as the sexual side effects from this will leave me about able to "function" at about 60% compared to now. My wife says she's glad. She need a break :finger:

There's nothing wrong with a little humor to releive a stressful situation. Trust me , I know. Good luck :salute:

Thanks you guys and like I said my mother in law and I have been cleaning and throwing crap out on my wife. My kid play room was trashed and my mother in law pushed everything into a pile and sat down with a bin. She would ask my 3yr old keep or donate My mother inlaw said throw out anything of hers thats junk, I'll take the heat for it. My wife refuses to let me throw out her treadmill its over 10yrs old and beat to shit. So that's going and this will keep my mind busy to the results come in.

I've been out of town so I didn't see your post until today. Let's pray all comes back okay. If there is a problem, today's medical techniques should be able to fix it with no issues.

I had a higher than normal PSA blood test result in November. I went in for a biopsy and it came back positive from prostate cancer. I'm going in at 5:30 AM on Tuesday to have my surgery. I have complete faith in my doctors. However, I told my surgeon on Friday to please don't party Monday night and lay off of the Folgers on Tuesday morn. I want steady hands as the sexual side effects from this will leave me about able to "function" at about 60% compared to now. My wife says she's glad. She need a break :finger:

There's nothing wrong with a little humor to releive a stressful situation. Trust me , I know. Good luck :salute:

Thanks for the thought and I will be praying for you on tuesday will they put in the radioactive seed ?? My father had that done and it worked fine. I had the nurses laughing telling them cop stories one nurses son-inlaw is a rookie cop on my old job. I told her you must be proud he has a college degree and is making peanuts for your daughter. Then my wife brang up about them closing their rubber room the nurse is like how do you know that. My wife tells my husband had a lovely week stay in :hysterical: there.

Thanks for the thought and I will be praying for you on tuesday will they put in the radioactive seed ?? My father had that done and it worked fine. I had the nurses laughing telling them cop stories one nurses son-inlaw is a rookie cop on my old job. I told her you must be proud he has a college degree and is making peanuts for your daughter. Then my wife brang up about them closing their rubber room the nurse is like how do you know that. My wife tells my husband had a lovely week stay in :hysterical: there.

Thanks for your support.

My urologist said the implants wouldn't be my best option because of where the tumor is on the prostate. I was given 5 options ranging from the old school "c-section surgery , much less intrusive orthoscopic robotic sugery , two types of radiation or do nothing. It took my wife and I less that 30 seconds to go with Mr. Roboto. My chances of long term survival, 10+ years are over 95% with this procedure at my early stage. Lets get that thing out of there. We figure the sexual reduction is a small price to pay for a long life.

Racer, your wife and you are in our prayers. Erik, hope your procedure goes good, you and yours are in our prayers as well.

Again, Tony, many thanks for your support. TS has been a God send for me thru this. I have been a member of other organizations over the years but never like this. We all support each other in a time of need without a second thought.

Here's to a your wife and a good outcome for her :salute:

Thanks for your support.

My urologist said the implants wouldn't be my best option because of where the tumor is on the prostate. I was given 5 options ranging from the old school "c-section surgery , much less intrusive orthoscopic robotic sugery , two types of radiation or do nothing. It took my wife and I less that 30 seconds to go with Mr. Roboto. My chances of long term survival, 10+ years are over 95% with this procedure at my early stage. Lets get that thing out of there. We figure the sexual reduction is a small price to pay for a long life.

Best Wishes Tony. Whatever pathology discovers, it's out now!

Although, it does sound like a hell of a way to get your house clean...

Best Wishes to you too Erik. The father-in-law had the "keyhole surgery" late last Spring.

Like you, they caught it early. You'd never know he ever had the Big "C" - The PSA flagged his as well.

Whatever your surgical side effects may be, the medicos have "work-arounds" that can help.

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

The Blessings are out there; Step up and claim them!

-QC

Best Wishes Tony. Whatever pathology discovers, it's out now!

Although, it does sound like a hell of a way to get your house clean...

Best Wishes to you too Erik. The father-in-law had the "keyhole surgery" late last Spring.

Like you, they caught it early. You'd never know he ever had the Big "C" - The PSA flagged his as well.

Whatever your surgical side effects may be, the medicos have "work-arounds" that can help.

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

The Blessings are out there; Step up and claim them!

-QC

Thanks buddy for the thought !! The one that freaks me out about cancer and seen it discussed on TV once. That once you find out you have it most people die off quickly. Like my buddy he went to the doc's for a cough they do the test it comes back with cancer and a month later he died. The same with this other buddy of mine he work for Social security across the street from my PCT he was a big smoker. I was chatting to him on a weds he told me he's going to the doctor for a physical didn't see him for a bit went across to find him at work. There was a person in his office he told me that he died. He said that the doctor told him he had cancer and by the next monday he died in his sleep. To me it seems if you become aware of the cancer it goes into high gear

Prayers and best wishes for your family Ant...........:grouphug:

Thanks mike and being married to an irish german red head devil makes it all the worst. The doctor told me and her that you have to not move to much keep the foot up do not try and walk around. Well she didn't listen to me or the doc and now her foot is bleeding. Thick headed beyatch !!!!

hang in there Ant, prayers and best wishes sent! Craig

Thank you Craig !!!! I tell you guys when we get the results and if its good news and she able to get around with out the crutchs. I'm going back to the four winds mental ward for a 2 week melt down stay !! Going to bring all my magazines my Ipod and my nice expensive cigars. And flirt with this cute therapist and yes it's a female :hysterical: But with my luck I'll get stuck with the 2 ton beyatch that pissed me off last time and they called in all there security guys on me. They convinced me too take a happy pill and pass out. But other wise you get to vent your thoughts and meet some good people. It's a lot better than hearing the wife cry about money all the time !!! I tell her she should go on TV as one of those housewives. She would be a hit !!!

The Housewives of Newburgh! :hysterical:

hang in there Ant! :salute:

Thats all a man can do is hang But I have some funny stories of my wife and her friends of the mommy and me groups !!! Some crazy ladys with kids on there hips. Who's fighting with who and who's starting their own group to screw the other one. Then the wife wants me to hang with these ladys husbands the best is who shows up drunk at the play date. The best is this one nut that hung with my wife she was a total nut case. I know you guys think of me that way but she makes my hair stand on my neck. She was able to get a full carry permit mean while I find pictures of her all lumped up from her husband and he was more bruised since she got her permit the cops have been to there house a couple of times and they still haven't pulled her permit. This would make a great show or crime scene. Can't make this crap up !!!

Archived