TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Has anyone ever been to the Barret-Jackson car auction?

scootro

I have been 3 times 2 in Arizona and once in Palm Beach Fla. It is one of the greatest car shows on the planet. There are all types of cars trucks and sometime planes and boats and tons of other car stuff. Look into being a bidder because that fee gets you passes for every day, good parking, seating in front of the cars being auctioned and most of all FREE alcohol. We just signed up for the lowest amout of credit which was 20,000$ and had no plans to spend.(just do not wave at your buddy back home watching on tv I almost bought a 69 mustang drag car that way) It's a great trip and a very nice part of the country to this time of year.

Great time. This will be my 3rd year in a row. We go on Thursday and Friday, then come home and watch it on TV Saturday. I don't care much for crowds and Saturday is really busy there. I get the bidder paddle each year although i have not yet bought anything. Expensive but worth it.

I'm leaving tomorrow! I can't wait to see it. It will be my first BJ. (Barrett Jackson, not the other meaning)

I didn't know you were going! I was there, to bad we didn't get together. What a show! And the cars were cool too.

Archived