TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 GT500

pmorritt

• 2 weeks later...

Was testing the waters on a new 500. Thinking of switching to a vert. Dealer said if I ordered one with my options now it would probably be a 2012, Any feedback on this? Anyone have info on dealership deliveries on 2012's????

I've placed an order for a 2012 coupe.. supposedly it was going to Ford on this Wednesday (1/19/11) and I was told it would be here in April.

• 3 weeks later...

Was testing the waters on a new 500. Thinking of switching to a vert. Dealer said if I ordered one with my options now it would probably be a 2012, Any feedback on this? Anyone have info on dealership deliveries on 2012's????

Hello. My Gt500 has a eta of march 23rd 2011. (Which is for sale)

Phil,

Let me know if you're interested in a 3X Black 2012 GT500 SVTPP Coupe with Electronics Package, Recaro's and Cover for something less than MSRP. I know a S.F. Bay Area dealer expecting their first one in late March.

Jim

Archived