TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Chicago Auto Show - Feb 11-20th, 2011

54LPony

Someone started a topic about who was going to the New York Auto Show in July, but the Chicago Auto Show is open to the public in Feb. 11-20 just around the corner.

I was wondering if anyone was going this year. My wife and I will be there on Thursday the 17th. We went on a weekend one year and there were way too many people, so since then we have been going on a weekday and it has been so much better. I will also be volunteering at the Shelby booth on Fri, Sat, and Sun.

If anyone is going this year we should all meet up. I would love to meet the members behind the nicknames.:D

I will be there the first weekend. I am also working in the Shelby booth on Friday and Sat the 11th & 12th. Look forward to meeting all you folks there. If anybody is going to be there the first weekend, what are some fun things to do after hours?

Buddy Guy's Legends for some good music!!! Not far from McCormick Place.

I will be there the first weekend. I am also working in the Shelby booth on Friday and Sat the 11th & 12th. Look forward to meeting all you folks there. If anybody is going to be there the first weekend, what are some fun things to do after hours?

You could stand in the glass box on the 103 flr at the Sears ,I mean Willis Tower. :fear:

I would like to get together and get a picture of the Great Lakes guys at the Shelby Display. I have to pick a date yet but, I am looking forward to meeting each of you and discussing what events you would all like to be a part of and see happen

I am also going during the week,but not sure what day. When I do know I'll post time and date.

I will be there on the 17th. As soon as it opens or close to it. Hope to meet up with some of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been there the last day? Is it worth it? I was going to attend on the 19th but, I have to work so, I either attend the 18th or the 20th

I have been there on the last day. They close at 8pm - they did that year :)

I went from 6pm to 8pm with free tickets.

Not busy at all.

I just hate being the last one to go to the show so I am going much sooner.

I gotta see the new GT350's in person.

:play:

Archived