TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I installed this mod today and it works great ! :happy feet:

http://forums.themustangsource.com/f669/traction-control-auto-off-mod-462075

TCS is OFF when you start the car. Push the button if you want to turn it ON.

Whoever designed this mod and posted it, did a great service for all of us.... :salute:

Nice Mod for sure But who allowed you to go to another site ???? You have broken the 5th rule of Shelby Law you must be punished !!!! :redcard::chairshot:

OK, I promise I'll drive my SGT for one day with TCS turned ON. :hysterical:

• 2 months later...

WOW, what an excellent mod. Since the inception of the S197 people have cried for a way to turn of the TCS. Tuners VERY rarely will even do it and you can't turn it back on. I'm TOTALLY doing this mod.

Sidenote - it's crazy that I read this thread TODAY, after be perplexed at how my REAR brake pads went from virtually brand new to GONE after ONE DAY of NASA racing. Question answered. I didn't give Ford enough credit, I thought out traction control was just a fuel cutoff. Had not idea it was working all the time. I wonder how much differently the car would have handled had I turned it off.

So, I assume that when the TCS is off after the mod, the button will still light up indicating its off? In other words, the light will always be on after the mod?

So, I assume that when the TCS is off after the mod, the button will still light up indicating its off? In other words, the light will always be on after the mod?

My understanding is yes, unless you press it again to turn it back on.

That is 100% correct, when you start the car the light comes on and the TCS is off. Press the button and the light goes off and the TCS goes on.

I love this mod and am so glad I had it done ! I was tired of embarrassing myself when I go to do a burn out.

If you want I can take a picture for you !

Andrew

Archived