TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fed up? Had it with inconsiderate, ahole car parkers?

Son of GT

Just ran accross this website and had a feeling that many of you here would like to know about it. Haven't tried myself (yet), but it looks good in concept.

Now, go fourth and print out your free "tickets" then let the Ahole car parkers (and others) of the world really know how you feel about them. They have a facebook page too. Hummm...I wonder if they have a smart phone app for instant "on the scene" posting.

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/

Be sure to read the "hate mail" page(s), and take a gander at the photo gallery too. I haven't been to their FB page yet, but I imagine that it has some lively posts there too. :hysterical:

Just ran accross this website and had a feeling that many of you here would like to know about it. Haven't tried myself (yet), but it looks good in concept.

Now, go fourth and print out your free "tickets" then let the Ahole car parkers (and others) of the world really know how you feel about them. They have a facebook page too. Hummm...I wonder if they have a smart phone app for instant "on the scene" posting.

Be sure to read the "hate mail" page(s), and take a gander at the photo gallery too. I haven't been to their FB page yet, but I imagine that it has some lively posts there too. :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::slapfight::slapfight::slapfight:

Now I've seen it all.

:hysterical:

Nice. I wonder if there is an app to digitally "key" their car too.

App:

1. Take pic

2. press button to key

3. press button to blow it up

4. press button for tow truck to move it to an undisclosed location

this could be endless.

Great., finally a way to get your frustration out without breaking the law.

Is there a stupid peorple app associated with this?

I just sent them a photo I took a few years ago... It's a classic.

Jer

Great site !!!! I love that most of the shit heads drive junk boxs's bring back memorys of cruising in the parking lot and writing people for parking in the Handicap spot's even if the drivers there. I would write the ticket up then get out and say sir I validated your parking ticket it comes to 180.00. They don't know what to say I just drive off laughing my ass off. If its a teenager I usually grip him a new one but when its an adult and theres a million open spots . it just tells me that he think nothing applies to him and if a tow truck is around the car gets towed to an unknown location.

My other thing that I loved to do was if your double park and leave your car running I would jump out of the patrol and jump in to that persons car and drive off. I would bring it too the PCT the car would get a double parking summons and the driver get one for leaving the car unattended while running. Just imagine the guy calls 911 and it comes over the radio for a stolen car. I answer up central 90 Y I stole the car !!! :hysterical:

Don`t laugh BikeBoy some paid more than $60,000 in 07` it was called ADM by dealers.

No, I know that... Believe me, I know that! But most likely the person that posted that A-hole parking post has no idea what an ADM even is?

My thought is just that when you talk to people at parties for instance, and you tell someone you have a SHELBY GT500, (selectively, for me), inevitably, they respond...OOOOHHH, aren`t those like real expensive???

No, I know that... Believe me, I know that! But most likely the person that posted that A-hole parking post has no idea what an ADM even is?

My thought is just that when you talk to people at parties for instance, and you tell someone you have a SHELBY GT500, (selectively, for me), inevitably, they respond...OOOOHHH, aren`t those like real expensive???

But you have to remember these idiots don't have full coverage on there cars so if you damage to the point they can't drive it they are car less. I have a gas cap lock for that reason a little sugar here acid there and he is shut down. Or you can rent big foot and just crush their car !!!!!

Archived