TEAM SHELBY FORUM

THE HORROR.....................THE HORROR!!!!

QuickSilverShelby

OMG... they've abandoned this beautiful ($92k cough, cough) KR in Canadian Siberia.

That is absolutely shameful! Regardless of the asking price, this Shelby deserves a warm dry home on the showroom floor, not outside practicing for the Iditarod. :hysterical:

I made an offer in the 40's and it was automatically declined. I think this is fair considering that it has obviously been sitting outside for probably 3 years and would need a bunch of work to get here back to the beauty she is. Battery is probably dead and a bunch of other issues I am sure. You can still buy these all day long so these guys need to "Give their heads a shake".

I think this car will sit for another 3 years considering what they are asking.

QSS

That poor car

Should be noted in the regstry early stages of cancer ( the rusty but will fall off) and serious freezer burn!!

The hockey puck that owns it should be made to ride the bus for the rest of his life. Just no respect

I made an offer in the 40's and it was automatically declined. I think this is fair considering that it has obviously been sitting outside for probably 3 years and would need a bunch of work to get here back to the beauty she is. Battery is probably dead and a bunch of other issues I am sure. You can still buy these all day long so these guys need to "Give their heads a shake".

I think this car will sit for another 3 years considering what they are asking.

QSS

Is it at Healy or Freedom?

They don't really want to sell it. It's like the dealer in Kansas with a still-MSO yellow Ford GT that he wants 200K+ for. Worth about 150K which I offered. No dice. Dad likes it. And it's still on warranty. No it ain't, don't you read your own Ford communications? Does it have the TSBs? Huh? What ones? Clueless exists in both the US and Canada.

Itsa Canadian KR KPH speedo, Canada is so strict on imports, the price is high... but the ability to get one in Canada is difficult

Not totally true. You can get an 09KR into Canada "easy as pie". It takes maybe 30 minutes of paper work and you pay the 5% GST on the purchase price and an air condition fee which is $150 (i think) and the car is into the country no problem. The Canadian dollar is on par with the US dollar so you are on a level playing field. I have done it several times with various other cars and it is soooooooooooooo easy it's a wonder everyone isn't doing it.

Only thing is, right now, that your only allowed to bring an 09KR into the country, not an 08KR. Don't ask me "why" as I'll have to go into government regulation and THAT is far to tedious and painful a discussion for this or any other forum.

But hey, if your Canadian and in the market for an 09 KR you can buy them and bring them into the country all day long and with ease. I can show you how and it's completely legal and easy.

QSS

Why would anyone buy a car of that stature and have no where to store it? It is getting to the

point to where I think a back ground check should be done on anyone who wants to purchase

a Shelby! I know that's quite a stretch but this is almost ... NO IT IS ... disrespectful to that KR!

Lets all say a prayer that this car gets a proper owner!

Kevin

07SGT2591

Archived