TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 GT350

Funny you guys say that. The diecast manufacturer had white/blue, and then also leaked pics of red and blue cars with white stripes. That doesnt mean that is the plan for SA, I have no idea, but it is what I saw and posted here on the diecasts before they went on sale.

Makes no difference to me. White with blue stripes is the best color ever!happy%20feet.gif

Funny you guys say that. The diecast manufacturer had white/blue, and then also leaked pics of red and blue cars with white stripes. That doesnt mean that is the plan for SA, I have no idea, but it is what I saw and posted here on the diecasts before they went on sale.

Makes no difference to me. White with blue stripes is the best color ever!happy%20feet.gif

I must agree with you Warren.......just something about White with Blue :rockon: .

Hmm, I may be able to make that show happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

Yeah me to. I think I can tell Sarah that I would like to take her to Chicago for Valentines day weekend and then once were there I could say "hey, I bet you would like to go to the autoshow and afterwards we can go out to dinner?happy%20feet.gif

Yeah me to. I think I can tell Sarah that I would like to take her to Chicago for Valentines day weekend and then once were there I could say "hey, I bet you would like to go to the autoshow and afterwards we can go out to dinner?happy%20feet.gif

I don`t know you but i like the way you plan things.:hysterical:

We will have vehicles in Chicago.

Time frame right now for any GT350 being delivered is a minimum of 6 months after arrival.

Roger

On the 2012 are you still not going to offer the Automatic with the Supercharger? FORD just needs to stop being unfair as some of us cannot use a manual tranny for whatever reason

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Chicago, and the lakefront in February is simply.....well it is simply a frozen tundra. However, McCormick Place where the auto show is held, it heated. And there are literally thousands of wonderful restaurants from which to choose for your lovely Sarah. If you want some suggestions, email me...RWJon1@aol.com Ciao and God bless...Jon

I'm from Chicago, and the lakefront in February is simply.....well it is simply a frozen tundra. However, McCormick Place where the auto show is held, it heated. And there are literally thousands of wonderful restaurants from which to choose for your lovely Sarah. If you want some suggestions, email me...RWJon1@aol.com Ciao and God bless...Jon

Hi Jon,

Thanks on the offer for assistance. If I can convince her to go I will for sure contact you for some suggestions.

Roger will the GT350 that will be at the Chicago Auto show also be at the MPLS Auto Show in March? Or is it only going to be at the Chicago auto show? :idea:

• 1 month later...

i ordered one through SHM for delivery to Ontario Canada. I went with the 624HP package, upgraded suspension and kone blue for color, I was told delivery could be June or July.

Wow! They must be really ramping up with more staff???

Last count I heard of on this site was that they only delivered 40 of the 160+ 2011's. So how are they going to finish those and start delivering 2012's by June???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived