TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello all

chillawag

Only drawing from my own experience, over 40,000 miles (100 1/4 miles passes) on my 07 OEM clutch I'm not sure about that comment! I would love to be able to buy a NEW 07 OEM Clutch for my 07 just for when mine does go bad!

mobey,

Great source of confidence for me at 4300 miles. Maybe it's the '07...maybe it's the white???!! :hysterical:

Either way...I'm feeling pretty good about my car too. BTW- do you ever get a small spot of 'black dust' under your bell housing on the garage floor? :headscratch:

Only drawing from my own experience, over 40,000 miles (100 1/4 miles passes) on my 07 OEM clutch I'm not sure about that comment! I would love to be able to buy a NEW 07 OEM Clutch for my 07 just for when mine does go bad!

fantastic!

i have had 4 stock clutches :finger: in 7000 miles i dang sure did not want the 5th one to be stock

mobey,

Great source of confidence for me at 4300 miles. Maybe it's the '07...maybe it's the white???!! :hysterical:

Either way...I'm feeling pretty good about my car too. BTW- do you ever get a small spot of 'black dust' under your bell housing on the garage floor? :headscratch:

Yes. I've noticed that on my floor as well. So what the heck is it? Any ideas??

Yes. I've noticed that on my floor as well. So what the heck is it? Any ideas??

Rob (Grabber) says it's totally normal, and that our bell housings have a weep hole on the bottom. He says it's powder from the clutch disc surface, as it wears. He has a point, it's just that it seems wierd to me that there would be ANY at only 3 or 4000 miles????

mobey,

started to get that black dust just before my clutch went south.

mobey,

I've never noticed any dust on the floor. There is a dust trail coming out of the transmission weep hole.

Archived