TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY GT-500 APR Wide Body

csm198

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SHELBY-GT-500-APR-Wide-Body-/200562220245?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2eb2709cd5#ht_500wt_977

I am surprised the guy did not put on brakes, rear seat delete and some sort of restraint system. It looks like he is using the factory seat belts. If he deleted the seat those air cooling hoses would not be so obtrusive, and more direct to the brakes.

Other wise it is an interesting concept.

Of what purpose could the back seat possibly be with all that cage and duct work in there? Strange, indeed! I didn't notice any engine mods listed, but 600 horses? 570 to the pavement? Or does the body kit generate some of those horses??? Certainly not my cup of tea either, especially at $88k!

Of what purpose could the back seat possibly be with all that cage and duct work in there? Strange, indeed! I didn't notice any engine mods listed, but 600 horses? 570 to the pavement? Or does the body kit generate some of those horses??? Certainly not my cup of tea either, especially at $88k!

I see where he changed Pulley's. Maybe he did Long Tubes, better Pipes and a better Tune.

I dunno about you guys...but the first thing that came to my mind, at age 50, was the old german Mercury Capri RS (RockStock)...

They were bada$$!!!

edit= This was my old `76 Capri from 1982...I always wanted a RockStock, but of course at 21 yo. I couldn`t have afforded one!!

Horrible body kit, forgettable paintjob, ugly brake ducts, pointless back seat retention...I wonder why it's a one off?

+1

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Seems really ricer and looks cheap imo.

Archived