TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member from Seattle

TrakRat

Hello all,

My friend Dave, also on this forum, told me this was the place I needed to be to discuss anything Shelby related. I've been trolling for a few weeks and it would appear that he is right!

I just bought a 2011 GT500 SVTPP to replace my soon to be for sale '96 Griggs GR40 Cobra. I'm also prez of SVTOA Seattle so I'm sure topics here will be useful in our meetings as well. I hope to see anyone who may be in the northwest at our annual car show in may!

Thanks,

James Dounis

James,

Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on your new 2011 Black SVTPP Coupe, it's a real beauty! Lot's of great enthusiasts here ready, willing and able to assist with any question you may have. Enjoy your new ride!

Jim

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

Grabber, you don't happen to work at Boeing, do you? (I see a 500 like yours almost every day on my way in.)

Dave, Matt is going to fill in for me this weekend. :(

And Doug if memory serves me right, the show is on the 22nd. Maybe you can extend your stay?

Welcome to Team Shelby James. If you haven't already, when you get a chance, please follow the link in my signature to the Shelby American Registry. Please follow the steps to register your car with Shelby American. If you need assistance I can assist you as well as one of the GT500 registrars. Again, welcome to Team Shelby

Chris

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

Grabber, you don't happen to work at Boeing, do you? (I see a 500 like yours almost every day on my way in.)

Dave, Matt is going to fill in for me this weekend. :(

And Doug if memory serves me right, the show is on the 22nd. Maybe you can extend your stay?

Welcome and congrats on the ride.

Grabber is a little further south and his ride is in a bubble right now. :hysterical: Grabber does put on quite an event at the end of May keep your eyes open for. Again welcome.

Glen

Archived