TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Group buy for 67/68 Sheby-style Shadrach scoops

I have been looking to add some quarter window scoops to my 2007 GT500 – preferably ones that closely match the styling of those that originally came on the ’67 -’68 Shelbys. After searching for a couple of years now, the closest thing I have found are the scoops that were used on the Shadrach Mustang (see images below – Shadrach scoops on left, original 67/68 Shelby scoops on right).

These scoops are currently out of production but, when I contacted Dick Koch at Pure Power Motorsports (PPM) about the possibility of a special order, he said that PPM would be willing to do another batch if they had commitments (to be paid in advance) for at least 5 pair (at a cost of $590, plus ~$26 for shipping). While this may seem high, compared to the price of some of the simpler scoops on the market, the Shadrach scoops are not ‘stick-ons’ but true replacements for the quarter windows -- which can be modified to duct air to the rear brakes or a differential oil cooler (like the Agent 47 NACA scoops).

We only need 3 more buyers for PPM to proceed with this limited run (which may very well be the last time these scoops are offered). Further details, as well as additional pictures of the scoops, can be found in the following thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55580-shadrach-qtr-window-scoops-group-buy/#entry946312

Note that this thread is an old one (dating back to my previous attempt to organize a group buy), so the date is incorrect.

The new deadline for participating in the group buy is February 1st. Again, all we need are 3 more buyers to proceed.

If you would like to participate in this group buy, or have any questions, drop me a note at 67.68scoops@gmail.com by February 1st.

Important note: My sole interest in organizing this group buy is to get a set of the most authentic-looking ’67-’68 Shelby-style scoops I’ve seen. Beyond this, I have no financial stake in this product or PPM. So, if you are interested, just drop me a note.

Thanks!

Steve

post-4140-0-08430200-1294288082_thumb.jpg

post-4140-0-08430200-1294288082_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just a bump and a final reminder that the deadline for getting in on the Shadrach quarter scoop group buy is midnight, February 1st. We only need 3 more buyers to go ahead with ordering these -- which may very well be the last time they are ever offered for sale.

Drop me a note at

67.68scoops@gmail.com

if you're interested.

Thanks!

More details and photos available at:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55580-shadrach-qtr-window-scoops-group-buy/#entry946312

Just a bump and a final reminder that the deadline for getting in on the Shadrach quarter scoop group buy is midnight, February 1st. We only need 3 more buyers to go ahead with ordering these -- which may very well be the last time they are ever offered for sale.

Drop me a note at

67.68scoops@gmail.com

if you're interested.

Thanks!

More details and photos available at:

We now need ONLY TWO MORE BUYERS and we can place the order!

Please check out the photos above and drop me a note if you're interested.

Steve

Hi folks,

Just a final note. The deadline for participating in the Shadrack quarter window scoop group buy is ~midnight (Central time) tonight.

I recieved a note from Pure Power Motorsports. They have spoken with their manufacturer and said they are ready to go, once the orders are confirmed. From that point on, they estimate it will take ~6-8 weeks for delivery.

These are great sccops that may not be offered again. They are the closest thing I've found to the origina scoops on thel '67-'68 Shelbys.

If you want in on this opportunity, just drop me a note tonight at

67.68scoops@gmail.com

Many thanks.

Steve

Archived