TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New California License Plate

shelbymotorsports

California is pre-selling a new California Pet Lover's License plate. Sponsored by the California Veterinary Medical Board, this plate provides a fun and easy way for pet lovers to help reduce pet overpopulation. Proceeds from the plate provide funding for free or low-cost spay & neuter surgeries across California, and also help to raise awareness about the importance of spaying and neutering.

http://www.caspayplate.com/

Steve

Nevada's Pet Plate. I used to have the Las Vegas Centennial plate on my car but when I bought my truck I was so disgusted on how much my registration cost I could not justify any more money on a different plate even if it goes to a good cause. Now I just have the plain old Nevada plate.... Gotta love high taxes! :censored:

Sorry for hijacking but......................I love your sig picture Kam. Your Lincoln pulling the GM through the snow :salute:

Thanks! To make a long story short I went snow camping in the Sheep Mountain range North of town here and I came across the guy, his two kids and wife trying to dig the truck out. They were from back East and said they had no idea it snowed in Nevada! They went for a afternoon picnic and got stuck. The truck was only 2 wheel drive and he couldn't get over the crest of the mountain to head back down. He damaged his transmission pretty bad while he was at it. I felt pretty good towing a 2500HD GMC off the mountain with my little Lincoln! I made sure I got a picture of that one!

Archived