TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Shelby GT350 total orderd?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how many 2011 GT350 Anniversary Shelbys were ordered? since csm numbers are not in order to get a accurate count what was the total ordered?

Thanks!

My source tells me approximately 162, give or take 1 or 2......

Well, yes, 70k is a lot, but you would pay 80+k for a supersnake, and dare I be the one to acknowledge the elephant in the room, and say the GT350 outperforms? Thats not the popular answer, but a given on the track, and quite possibly the drags too.....(build v build):hide:

Well, yes, 70k is a lot, but you would pay 80+k for a supersnake, and dare I be the one to acknowledge the elephant in the room, and say the GT350 outperforms? Thats not the popular answer, but a given on the track, and quite possibly the drags too.....(build v build):hide:

My SS isn't worried. That being said, cheers brother :beerchug:

Yes on the bright side, they will be very rare indeed. I'm disappointed they didn't sell more. Sure is a beautiful car.

Well...I am probably # 162 or so. I am no totally sure because for some reason CSM # 36 was available so took that one.

What are the chances that I will see my car by June 2011???

I think your chances are really good. CSM #s were given out at request except for the first 20 and #350, so who knows what CSM #s will be out there....there could be a 666, or a 999 or something crazy like that.

I cant speak for SA, but just doing the math, june is 26 weeks away, and I would hope parts will be made fast enough to get the remaining cars done by summer. Its worth the wait. Trust me.

Well...I am probably # 162 or so. I am no totally sure because for some reason CSM # 36 was available so took that one.

What are the chances that I will see my car by June 2011???

:hysterical:: l: :hysterical2::hysterical::

Sorry, the devil made me do it...:devil:

Only162 give or take one or two, WOW! Pretty cool for the lucky few!

I thought it would be around 150 so I wasn't off by much. I am proud to own one -well actually 1/2- but it'll be good to go by spring I hope.

In fact, the 350 is so good a red with white stripes n/a 350 vert might look nice next to the 624 beast in the garage.

Congrats to all of us that took the chance and endured (or still enduring) the painful waiting process.

Just do not stop in any traffic and all will be well. :banghead:

Don't have final yet as all cars have not arrived. Some are in transit. Others are just being built in Flat Rock to finish the 2011 model run. The guesses are interesting to follow though.

When we have the final number we will publish. There will be no other information regarding breakdown of any option and or location until we complete the entire run.

Hope this helps.

Roger

Don't have final yet as all cars have not arrived. Some are in transit. Others are just being built in Flat Rock to finish the 2011 model run. The guesses are interesting to follow though.

When we have the final number we will publish. There will be no other information regarding breakdown of any option and or location until we complete the entire run.

Hope this helps.

Roger

Roger

Just count the number of deposits prior to December 31. Right?

Will more GT350's be built from the 2012 GT Mustang ? If so, will the color/stripe breakdown include more than white w/ blue stripes ?

IS

Answer: 1st. question Yes.

Second question, please stand by for info. All I can say at this time. Wish I could say more.

Roger

Roger, if money was 'no object' for me, and I was a single guy, I would follow through with a 350 order, alongside my GT500. I firmly believe that these cars are / will be the most valuable of ALL of Carroll's offerings, (except maybe the '1' Cobra). Of course that car is his and not an 'offering' really, besides the continuation cars.

I am a true blue Ford and Shelby enthusiast and believe whatever happens with the future of these GT350's, ie: colors, qty's, and options are just loads better than the alternative...not having any offerings at all! As far as I'm concerned, if the cars all end up being white / blue stripe, that would be OK with me! Just as real-estate is described as location, location, location...I believe Shelby GT350's are white/blue, white/blue, white/blue! JMHO :salute:

ps...My 50th is in February, and I may have to treat myself!?

Will more GT350's be built from the 2012 GT Mustang ? If so, will the color/stripe breakdown include more than white w/ blue stripes ?

IS

I'd just like to see one built from the 2011 GT!!!

Now that we're half way into January, I'm starting to wonder if the one year anniversary of placing the order for the car and the GT350 package will get here before the car does. :banghead:

Archived