TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MrFarmdog has a rail car #

mrfarmdog

Ahhhhhhhhhhh:)

I have been waiting patiently up until a couple of days ago but I started having bad dreams.. Like I was stuck in "Released From Plant" pergatory. Well today I got an email from my dealer with a rail car number! WOOHOO!!!!

If anyone is interested in seeing what you can trace here is a link to UP tracking, use my car number and see the results you get.

http://c01.my.uprr.com/pet/motorVehicleTrace.jsp

And here is my rail car number: ETTX908269

I am not exactly sure what this is telling me but I think it means the it will be shipped on a CN Railroad car, that it is currently empty and that it is in route to Auto Alliance plant for loading. Can anyone help decypher this info?

Also does anyone know how often the UP tracking site updates? When I track my car it shows the date of the 25th even though today is the 28th.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhhhhhhhhhh:)

I have been waiting patiently up until a couple of days ago but I started having bad dreams.. Like I was stuck in "Released From Plant" pergatory. Well today I got an email from my dealer with a rail car number! WOOHOO!!!!

If anyone is interested in seeing what you can trace here is a link to UP tracking, use my car number and see the results you get.

http://c01.my.uprr.com/pet/motorVehicleTrace.jsp

And here is my rail car number: ETTX908269

I am not exactly sure what this is telling me but I think it means the it will be shipped on a CN Railroad car, that it is currently empty and that it is in route to Auto Alliance plant for loading. Can anyone help decypher this info?

Also does anyone know how often the UP tracking site updates? When I track my car it shows the date of the 25th even though today is the 28th.

What number do you put in that tracker program? Vin No worky. Rail car number no worky. :banghead:

I tried it again. That looks like a Union Pacific logo.

My train is BNSF.

If anyone wants to track a Union Pacific car, I have a couple insiders that could get up to date information. In fact, my primary contact is responsible for the promotion of tracking your shipment online.

Just PM me.

HSURB

Here is some additional information on vehicle transportation. Many of you may know this already...

Your car gets loaded on a rail car and that car is transferred to different carriers along the way. For example my car started out on CN railroad, has been transferred to INO in Delta OH, and will be transferred again in Cinncinatti to Norfolk Southern. I know this because I called the UP customer service (very similar to Ford CS) and they told me.

UP Customer Service - 800-255-4915

UP Customer Trace Website - http://c01.my.uprr.com/pet/motorVehicleTrace.jsp

CN Customer Support - 866-545-2423

CN does not allow private parties to track via internet.

If someone has other tracking information feel free to add it here.

punch in ETTX 810251 and see what it does. That's mine.

Grabberwhen I punched yours in here is what it said...

No Information available on Public Trace (Reason:Invalid STCC Code for Public Trace)

Grabberwhen I punched yours in here is what it said...

No Information available on Public Trace (Reason:Invalid STCC Code for Public Trace)

maybe this system does not work with BNSF deliveries.

The rail car status shows up in the BNSF system.

maybe this system does not work with BNSF deliveries.

The rail car status shows up in the BNSF system.

Grabber post the link to the BNSF site.

Did you try my car in BNSF?

Grabber post the link to the BNSF site.

Did you try my car in BNSF?

BNSF only allows people with accounts to access there site. I do not have one. Some of our other members have one and have been giving me updates.

The rules got tight after 911.

BNSF only allows people with accounts to access there site. I do not have one. Some of our other members have one and have been giving me updates.

The rules got tight after 911.

Same for CN. They rejected my request for an account because my company name did not match a shipper or a receiver company from the bill of lading. I did get info from the CS number though.

Now shows Maitland OH but I can not find it on Google. I did however find it on an old map of the Erie Lackawanna line close to Durbin OH.

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navcl...sa=N&tab=wl

My tracker dude (5-Oh) tells me this news hot off the press :

Rob, your GT500 just passed through St Crotowe, Minnesota about 20 minutes ago, should be to Northtown, Minnesota by midnight. BNSF still shows an ETA of March 5th at 7am, so hopefully they can get it on a trailer to your dealer by the 6th, or the 7th at the latest.

My tracker dude (5-Oh) tells me this news hot off the press :

Rob, your GT500 just passed through St Crotowe, Minnesota about 20 minutes ago, should be to Northtown, Minnesota by midnight. BNSF still shows an ETA of March 5th at 7am, so hopefully they can get it on a trailer to your dealer by the 6th, or the 7th at the latest.

I just had a funny thought that this is like being two dads in the delivery room waiting for their babies to be delivered :hysterical2: What is also funny is that mine is coming 9 months after I ordered it. I guess I should be picking out names soon.

I just had a funny thought that this is like being two dads in the delivery room waiting for their babies to be delivered :hysterical2: What is also funny is that mine is coming 9 months after I ordered it. I guess I should be picking out names soon.

Mr. Farm Dog,

What are you going to name your new baby ?

Will it be named after a dog ?

How about..........

Mr. Farm Dog,

What are you going to name your new baby ?

Will it be named after a dog ?

How about..........

I was going to name her Courtney after Courtney Hanson, the host on the powerblock series, but my wife nixed that real quickly:(

Gotta find a name soon. This is typical for us though. We decided for names for all three of our kids when we were in the hospital. I guess I will wait to see her looks and personality before a name her.

Archived