TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy New Year Door Ding

denohew

Had a guy park right next to me (almost in the same stall!) with my last new Mustang. Same deal as you described above, there were tons of spots close but I parked a mile away to get away from everyone. I was ticked so I waited for the guy to come back out and I said something smart to him like "nice parking job"....he seemed startled and said he was a "car guy" and claimed he did it to protect my car...so no one else could park next to me. Still to this day I don't know if I believe him or not.

I actually do the same thing if i see a car is somewhat in a congested area. if a nice car is sitting by itself and the lot is filling up, I usually park next to it to protect it from someone who won't be as cautious as I am. now it seems you were well off by yourself and sounds like this guy was just out to be a jerk but i'm sure there are people like me out there who think they're helping you out

He probably owns a camaro.

I dont know if i wouldve keyed it, but a nice kick wouldve done justice. Then wrote You park like an asshole on the windshield.

You got to understand that there are a lot of people that have no respect for other peoples property & a lot think of a car only as something to get them from point A to point B they don`t think ding a door is a big deal.

Archived