TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Going price of a 2007 gt500 40th with 1,890 miles

Does anyone really know the going price of a 2007 gt500 40th edition with 1,890 miles

An the car is Performance white with silver stripes . I have a good chance to buy one for

an Investment. An just want to know what the selling price is.

$45,000 or less could be considered a good deal IMO.

As a used car with only 1890 miles, the car is probably in Excellent condition. Private Party sale price of regular 07 GT500 is about $36-37K. Then you have to figure the value/cost of the 40th Anniversary package... I'd agree with LuckySnake, a price the low to mid $40s is probably on target.

I don't know if any have been sold between TS members here and what the price was. But, there is a Tungsten Grey 40th Anniversary with 1862 miles being sold at the Barret Jackson auction on Sunday, 23 Jan 2011. While this car is only just coming up on 4 years old, and I wouldn't expect some outrageous price, the bidding will give a rough idea what folks (collectors/enthusiasts) think about them.

Never know how it will go...

Good luck,

Keith

+1 How many miles do you have on your car Rob?

7,062 miles. 2010 was a very low usage year for me because I'm working 1.620 miles from home since last August. I hope to be back home for Spring for a new local project so I can enjoy my family and toys. When I'm home...I split my road time between my Harley Davidson and my Shelby. I love to ride both.

hysterical.gif investment.

These cars are money pits. When you get one you want it to go faster and look better than what Ford did. You want to push these cars to the Max. You have to keep them in top condition $$$.

I have never driven any car that was so much FUN!!!

just sold mine last week for 44K. 1300 miles, like new. No engine mods.

New home will be in Australia!

Nice. In addition they will have to do a right-hand conversion. Were there front console changes (like sigs on dash) that might not survive the conversion?

Good point.. I do have a signed air bag cover. Not sure if they'll be able to reuse it.

I LOVED my 40th for all 13,000 plus miles. It was difficult to get mid 30's. It took almost 6 months to sell it at that. Investment? No way but to have as a driver $30's or low $40's is worth every cent.

Jon

hysterical.gif investment.

Buy FORD stock, OIL, GOLD ....

http://www.finviz.com/futures_performance.ashx?v=17

+1 on Oil and Gold.

But you know. I realize my car is a money pit. But I can't help but keep it prestine. Was detailing my engine bay last night. It's a sickness. Someday... Who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I may be selling my 40th white with silver stripe's with just over 18 hund... miles.

I found me a 2007 gt500 blue/ silver stripes,An my favorite color is blue.

So I'm not looking to get rich an will sell the car under the higher going rate.

If I can find my car a good home I will sell it for $37,000. Or if someone is really interested

I can haggle a little, Not much But a little. :yup:

Well I may be selling my 40th white with silver stripe's with just over 18 hund. miles.

So I'm not looking to get rich an will sell the car under the higher going rate.

If I can find my car a good home I will sell it for $37,000. Or if someone is really interested

I might be willing to purchase your car. Can you tell me a little more about it? has it ever been driven in the rain or raced etc.which interior do you have mono or two tone.? Where are you located. Pics would be appreciated.

Well I may be selling my 40th white with silver stripe's with just over 18 hund... miles.

That's a good price...should go fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived