TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need Pics of Black /Tungsten Verts

mrfarmdog

I am trying to decide whether to put stripes over the top or something else and I need some good pics of a black / tungsten vert if possible to share with some paint shops. Can someone help me out?

Thanks!

I am trying to decide whether to put stripes over the top or something else and I need some good pics of a black / tungsten vert if possible to share with some paint shops. Can someone help me out?

Thanks!

Here is the link of the 40th anniversary shelby vert. its black with tungsten stripes with a drop top. hope this helps.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/gallery.asp?car=xl0

Here is the link of the 40th anniversary shelby vert. its black with tungsten stripes with a drop top. hope this helps.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/gallery.asp?car=xl0

Thanks Mad103

I knew of these pics but was looking for pics without stripes. These are very helpful however so thanks for posting the link!

Here's what I have on the PC right now. Let me know what you are looking for and if the weather ever gets decent adain I'll get some for you. I'll go as hi res as I can but am limited I think by my cheap camera. You may consider looking at the Shelby Auto's site as they do the 40th package with stripes on the black/tungsten vert.

Regards

post-3980-1172759372_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759392_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759418_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759438_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759477_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759529_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759372_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759392_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759418_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759438_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759477_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1172759529_thumb.jpg

Here's what I have on the PC right now. Let me know what you are looking for and if the weather ever gets decent adain I'll get some for you. I'll go as hi res as I can but am limited I think by my cheap camera. You may consider looking at the Shelby Auto's site as they do the 40th package with stripes on the black/tungsten vert.

Regards

Thanks Ice

The views I am looking for are more an elevated view of the front and sides (like from 10 and 2 oclock in the front kind of looking down on the car) and some side shots. I don't want pics with stripes because I may decide to do some other custom paint work instead of the stripes. I want to photoshop some options to see how it looks. I shot of the hood from the front of the car so I have a good representation of the vents in the hood would be good as well. Preferably done in brighter light of possible.

I really appreciate the help!

Thanks Ice

The views I am looking for are more an elevated view of the front and sides (like from 10 and 2 oclock in the front kind of looking down on the car) and some side shots. I don't want pics with stripes because I may decide to do some other custom paint work instead of the stripes. I want to photoshop some options to see how it looks. I shot of the hood from the front of the car so I have a good representation of the vents in the hood would be good as well. Preferably done in brighter light of possible.

I really appreciate the help!

If it ever stops raining here I will roll it out and see what I can do. Worst case I suppose I'll get what I can in the garage but that's where lighting isn't the best.

It will be interesting to see what you come up with.

Archived