TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Year Greeting

MYSGT5379

As my first post I just wanted to say Happy New Year to my fellow GT500 owners. I gave up my '07 Shelby GT to buy my 2010 Torch Red baby in September and I have enjoyed every minute behind the wheel. Every time I pull her out of the garage is like opening a Christmas gift. These cars are phenominal for the money.

Best Regards!

As my first post I just wanted to say Happy New Year to my fellow GT500 owners. I gave up my '07 Shelby GT to buy my 2010 Torch Red baby in September and I have enjoyed every minute behind the wheel. Every time I pull her out of the garage is like opening a Christmas gift. These cars are phenominal for the money.

Best Regards!

MYSGT5379,

Welcome to Team Shelby! Congrats on your new 2010 GT500. Do you have some pics of the beast you can share and where are you located in California. We have a great bunch of enthusiasts in NorCal and SoCal... so stay tuned for some events that are usually posted here http://www.teamshelb.../96-pacific-us/

Oh... and Happy New Year to you!

Happy New Year to each of you!!! I am also a new Shelby owner! My 2011 GT500 arrived on Christmas Day! I've had a few nice days here in Colorado to drive her. I haven't stopped smiling since she arrived!

These forums are great, and I really appreciate the sense of community here! I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!

post-31167-0-20247400-1293813437_thumb.jpg

Happy New Year to each of you!!! I am also a new Shelby owner! My 2011 GT500 arrived on Christmas Day! I've had a few nice days here in Colorado to drive her. I haven't stopped smiling since she arrived!

These forums are great, and I really appreciate the sense of community here! I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!

nice combo--dont see that often--you look pretty stoked--congrats

Hey Schreck!

Welcome to Team Shelby. What part of Colorado do you live in? We have a Shelby club here on the front range many of us belong to, and would love to have you join! Let me know...

Thats a great color combo...looks great!

Happy New Year! I am down in LasVegas for New Years and went out to the mother ship yesterday to see all the '11 SS's being built. I am still drooling....

-HAWKBARR

MYSGT5379,

Welcome to Team Shelby! Congrats on your new 2010 GT500. Do you have some pics of the beast you can share and where are you located in California. We have a great bunch of enthusiasts in NorCal and SoCal... so stay tuned for some events that are usually posted here http://www.teamshelb.../96-pacific-us/

Oh... and Happy New Year to you!

SVT NAJA, I appreciate the welcome and I will have to get some photos posted of my beast. I live in the East Bay area so I will definitely keep an eye open for future events. I look forward to meeting some fellow enthusiasts.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Best Regards!

Welcome to T.S enjoy your 2010 & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Congradulations, I picked mine up last Wednesday night. Like you the smiles have not faded.

post-29646-0-67760900-1293896715_thumb.jpg

post-29646-0-67760900-1293896715_thumb.jpg

Hey Schreck!

Welcome to Team Shelby. What part of Colorado do you live in? We have a Shelby club here on the front range many of us belong to, and would love to have you join! Let me know...

Thats a great color combo...looks great!

Happy New Year! I am down in LasVegas for New Years and went out to the mother ship yesterday to see all the '11 SS's being built. I am still drooling....

-HAWKBARR

I'm in Fort Collins, CO. Are you talking about the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club? If so, I definitely plan to meet up with you guys!

Thanks for the kind words on my car!

I would love to visit the mother ship next time I'm in Vegas!

Great pic of you with your car. You look kinda happy. happy%20feet.gif

Happy New Year, all the best to you & yours in 2011...........................................and welcome to the site !! ( it's been Christmas since July 3rd for me.. )

.DogPoundCruisersPics003.jpg?t=1293815276

Sweet looking color combo.

Archived