TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got me a backup interior

It was the one BIG thing that bugged me the whole time I had my GT500. Some yahoo did a bo and luke duke powerslide down the back of my driver's seat, and gave me a nice 8-10" scrape down my leather, and once that was there, it just got worse and worse. Im not a small guy, so I realize Im probably pretty hard on my interior of all my vehicles after a certain number of miles, but I have 90k on my truck, and the seat still looks like the day I bought it, so I should have got more than 17k on my GT500. Michael and I were talking a couple days ago, and he told me NEWTAKEOFFPARTS.COM has the FULL 400A Leather interior, both front seat covers AND back seat covers for $499. (Includes airbags) I priced replacing my driver's seat on the 500, and it was like 8 or 900 just for THAT seat cover, so now I got a whole backup interior for my car, and this makes me VERY happy. Now I dont have to worry about my interior so much, because I have what I need to make it whole again! Thanks again Michael, you have been instrumental in helping me on many parts of my car, and you just earned extra wheel time at the bash!:salute:

Good find!

I've been posting about these guys here forever and got a few items from them. Always as described, always a fast ship. I suspect they get their stuff from all the post-title Mustang shops. If you look at what they have for 2005-2009 it reads like a "what was replaced in the SGT" but that's also true of most of the other aftermarket cars too.

• 2 months later...

Archived