TEAM SHELBY FORUM

extended warranty

motormouth

a few months back someone posted a ford dealer that had fair prices on extended warranties. If anyone remembers or has suggestion please let me know.

H

If you do a Google search you will find lot's of ESP's at really good prices. I suggest to stay with the Ford Premium care. It covers most everything and there are plans that cover 7 yrs and 100k ,miles I believe. I rarely drive mine so I got a 7 year 36,000 mile warr.

Ted

Go to the My Ford owner website. You Can register your ford there and see all your service history. It is a Ford site and you can buy the Ford ESP plan there.

Dealer quoted 2300 for the warranty and this site I got it for 1150.

My Ford Owner

If you do a Google search you will find lot's of ESP's at really good prices. I suggest to stay with the Ford Premium care. It covers most everything and there are plans that cover 7 yrs and 100k ,miles I believe. I rarely drive mine so I got a 7 year 36,000 mile warr.

Ted

+1

That's the one I got too. If there was a lower mileage one for 7 years, I would have purchased that one. But, that was as low as the Premium Care one went. I'd have to dig into a ton of paperwork to find what I paid for it. it's like any insurance...I bought it expecting doing that would help me never need it.

Skip

I have had my car for 4 years and have 12,000 miles on my car at that rate in 7 years I will have 21,000 miles on my car. I think that Ford has a better design to last more than 100,000 miles. So what could go wrong if you dont mod you're car? If you do than it may void any warranty that you buy so check the fine print

Thanks for the info. I have an 08 thats my daily driver (my other car is a 69 firebird 400 convertible). Being my daily driver and with all the issues from clutch to control arms don't want to be caught without coverage!

Thanks for the info. I have an 08 thats my daily driver (my other car is a 69 firebird 400 convertible). Being my daily driver and with all the issues from clutch to control arms don't want to be caught without coverage!

If your Shelby has not had the clutch TSB done yet, I know a dealer in the area that was no-problemo when I took mine in to have the TSB done. Feel free to PM me.

• 4 weeks later...

If your Shelby has not had the clutch TSB done yet, I know a dealer in the area that was no-problemo when I took mine in to have the TSB done. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks, have had two clutches and now have to 2010 clutch and what an improvement. Where are you in GA and who does your work?

H

Archived