TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Production number breakdown

windyracee

Hello I am new to this forum and say hello to all. Does anyone know where I can get the actual breakdown on the number of cars with colors and options for the 2011 GT 500? Any help with this would be appreciated :lurk:

Windyracee Welcome to T.S , I not sure the numbers for 11` have been released yet but there is Ford # to call . I`am sure someone else will chime in with the proper contact #.

Hello I am new to this forum and say hello to all. Does anyone know where I can get the actual breakdown on the number of cars with colors and options for the 2011 GT 500? Any help with this would be appreciated :lurk:

Hello Windyracee. Welcome to Team Shelby, glad you found us.

Ford has not released the 2011 build numbers yet. I suspect it will be a few more months before we have them available.

Steve

Thanks for the replies, I am looking for this information for my friend he does not have internet ,rural location.In November he bought a 2011 GT500 grabber blue with the track pack and white stripes. He is on the fence about Super Snaking the car, since he paid more for the track pack option then finding out they take all of that off to do the conversion anyway. :headscratch:

Archived