TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1987 Dodge Shelby GLHS service supplement

rjzimmy

Does anyone know what the 1987 Dodge Shelby GLH-S service supplement contain? I found it on www.moparmanuals.com and was wondering what was in it before I spent $35 plus shipping on the CD. The part number on the book is SD-87-TSM2.

Hello rjzimmy. Welcome to the Team Shelby forums, glad you found us.

The GLHS Service Manual Supplement is about a dozen pages in length and was designed to be used in conjunction with the 1987 FWD Chrysler Service Manual set. It contains the changes Shelby made when transforming the car into a GLHS. It isn't a necessity when working on a GLHS but is interesting to look at.

I believe you can pick up the same CD much cheaper from the SDAC club. Below is a link on how to contact SDAC.

Steve

http://www.sdac.org/info/contact.htm

Hello rjzimmy. Welcome to the Team Shelby forums, glad you found us.

The GLHS Service Manual Supplement is about a dozen pages in length and was designed to be used in conjunction with the 1987 FWD Chrysler Service Manual set. It contains the changes Shelby made when transforming the car into a GLHS. It isn't a necessity when working on a GLHS but is interesting to look at.

I believe you can pick up the same CD much cheaper from the SDAC club. Below is a link on how to contact SDAC.

Steve

http://www.sdac.org/info/contact.htm

SDAC doesn't sell the supplement on CD. We do have reprints available for $15 including shipping. About 5 or 6 years ago I worked with the owner of moparmanuals to bring them to market on CD as he has quite a supply of vintage Mopar FSM's available. I was somewhat disappointed with the finished product however (and the price he asks). If you print a page from the CD, you will find that the resolution isn't very good resulting in a printout that is more than a little jagged.

If you are interested in buying one of our reprints, contact me via email at barryg1@sbcglobal.net

Archived