TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best price on 20 alcoa??

KR158

Been looking at various wheels and would like to get a set of the 20 alcoa but hate the 450-500$ price for such a heavy wheel. Any one know if they can be had for 350$ a wheel? That would be a great price since I would still need to widen etc. Ready to buy now!

Been looking at various wheels and would like to get a set of the 20 alcoa but hate the 450-500$ price for such a heavy wheel. Any one know if they can be had for 350$ a wheel? That would be a great price since I would still need to widen etc. Ready to buy now!

:hysterical:

500 bucks per wheel is NOT that expensive.

Go look at a Foose 3-piece. The ones I was looking at were $1500 EACH and those weren't the expensive ones. The expensive wheels were $3,500 EACH.

These are Alcoa wheels, the same guys that manufacture those BIG ASS SEMI TRACTOR/TRAILER wheels. They ain't some cheap-o brand-X wheel.

Oh, and I've seen other Shelby wheel dealers who ALL sell them for more than Shelby does. You won't likely find them for less than $495 ea.

And if ya do, POST THE LINK HERE!

Phill

Cruzin concepts wholesale has them for $475.00 . Best price I have found.

Really? Then they (Greg) have/has come down in price because they used to be in the mid to high 500 range.

Which I thought was crazy since Shelby themselves sold them for $495 each.

Is the $475 per wheel just with his wheel/tire package or is it for the wheels alone?

'Cuz that's a damn good price. I've been waiting for Shelby to have the wheels in stock AND a TS 15% off sale at the same time but "oddly (ahem) enough", they never seen to be included in the sale (if they ARE in stock) or they seem to be out of stock when they have a sale.

At $495 minus 15%, that would bring the Alcoa's down to $420 ea.! (which is unbeatable) That's a 300 dollar savings on a complete set.

Phill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cruzin concepts wholesale has them for $475.00 . Best price I have found.

Yep, I got mine through Cruzin Concepts. But, they get them straight from SA, not the factory. I had to wait like everybody else for several months for delivery. And Shelby began selling and shipping them before mine were shipped out. Yes, you might save a few dollars, but you might have to wait a little longer for delivery until SA gets caught up on their order fills.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Cruzin Concepts.

Basically the get some many sets per run. My advice to pre-pay 1/2 of the rims so you hold your spot, and pay the other 1/2 when the come in. If you don't pre-order you will continue to miss as they usually only have 1-2 extra sets per order.

They go super fast. They were the best deal I could find on the internet, everything was well packaged, mounted with sensors and caps and arrived in mint condition. Extremely happy with this purchase.

Archived