DSC01912.jpg

second was FRPP Shifter Handle with white ball

DSC01903.jpg

DSC01905.jpg

DSC01916.jpg

DSC01917.jpg

DSC01919.jpg

Nice pictures.

I put the sequentials in my 07 a couple of years ago and get a lot of compliments on them.

I want to change my shifter knob but I'm just not sure what I want to go with. I found a black ball once with 2 red stripes which i thought would really be coo lwith my color scheme but haven't been able to find it again

Nice job, is that shifter boot stock?

thanks, an yes the Shifter boot is stock

Nice pictures.

I put the sequentials in my 07 a couple of years ago and get a lot of compliments on them.

I want to change my shifter knob but I'm just not sure what I want to go with. I found a black ball once with 2 red stripes which i thought would really be coo lwith my color scheme but haven't been able to find it again

i really liked the sequentials, just never got around to buying them cause it didnt add performance to the car. but im glad i got them now. also i think the black ball with the red stripes would look really nice you could try looking on MGW website they are selling knobs with stripes on them. good luck.

Looks like a great Christmas for you.............congrats. New shifter looks much better :rockon:

yes it was an thanks i like it.

Very Cool!!

thank you

Looks great. I really like the look of the shifter and am debating going with that style when I change mine. I also like the white Shelby ball they make for these cars too.

Thanks man. I like it. Good luck on yours.

Archived