TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Limited Edition Viper Steering Wheel Emblem

Larry T

Just an FYI. That is not the horn emblem used on the Fitzgerald Dodge built Shelby Viper.

I'm also shocked at the sellers claim that the "Shelby Viper" was built in Las Vegas, it was not. He should know better.

Steve

Just an FYI. That is not the horn emblem used on the Fitzgerald Dodge built Shelby Viper.

I'm also shocked at the sellers claim that the "Shelby Viper" was built in Las Vegas, it was not. He should know better.

Steve

Steve,

What is that particular emblem's original use then?

This particular style button was never used on a numbered Shelby Whittier car. Not sure where it came from.

I know that since i own 7 # shelby dodge's that emblem was not used on the viper i said that the shelby viper had the same steering wheel and horn button as the shelby dodge's that what i ment

I know that since i own 7 # shelby dodge's that emblem was not used on the viper i said that the shelby viper had the same steering wheel and horn button as the shelby dodge's that what i ment

I see. It's all good. It's just that you made your reply to the "What is that particular emblem's original use then?".

Robert

Archived