TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Series 1 for sale

Larry T

Thanks for posting this Larry. It is mine, I have two, one is supercharged #54 and also this one #123 naturally aspirated. TO be honest, the aspirated car runs better and you don't hear the noisy supercharger. This is a good buy for someone.

Randy 510-585-5874

• 3 months later...

SOLD!!! Number 5123 is sold to a gentleman in Rancho Mirage, CA. Beautiful car!

I drove my SC #54 around today.....what a blast! I actually had someone follow me home to find out "what kind of car is that?".

Out of all my cars so far, I really enjoy the Series One. Enjoy the warm weather!!! Finally!

First question:

"Is that a Viper?"

Second question:

"Is it a Corvette?"

I actually had someone follow me home to find out "what kind of car is that?".

Out of all my cars so far, I really enjoy the Series One. Enjoy the warm weather!!! Finally!

That guy has been trying to sell that one for 7 months now. I have talked to him a couple times and almost bought it seven months ago. The problem is that he replaced the seats and does not have nor care about getting the originals. The seats are bolted directly to the floor. He also did a few other mods. The cool part is that he has a watch and original print. I can easily get the print from the artist but, the watch is a hard one. Best of luck to him...I know the ebay cost must be adding up over seven months.

CSX4350...Dude, you absolutely nailed it!!! Those were exact words he asked..."is that a Viper or a Corvette?" !!! :headscratch:

Archived