TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fender Emblem Help

Madlock

I was browsing the internet a few weeks ago and stumbled upon a vendor who was selling GT500 fender emblems which consisted of the standard cobra, but had a horizontal banner behind it, much like the SuperSnake and KR variants, but with nothing embossed into the banner whatsoever. It seemed to be an appearance part that was simply offered to provide some variety.

The only problem is that I can't remember, nor can I seem to find, where it originally came from. I've looked at all of the history of my web browser and searched as many vendors as I can think of without success. Has anybody seen the same thing who might be able to help me find it again?

Thanks!

I was browsing the internet a few weeks ago and stumbled upon a vendor who was selling GT500 fender emblems which consisted of the standard cobra, but had a horizontal banner behind it, much like the SuperSnake and KR variants, but with nothing embossed into the banner whatsoever. It seemed to be an appearance part that was simply offered to provide some variety.

The only problem is that I can't remember, nor can I seem to find, where it originally came from. I've looked at all of the history of my web browser and searched as many vendors as I can think of without success. Has anybody seen the same thing who might be able to help me find it again?

Thanks!

Madlock, Grabber answered a similar thread by "chitucan" (near the bottom of this page) on this Cobra emblem, and gave a link for page #33 in the temshelby catelog. Is that what you're talking about? Grabber says it will be available sometime in January,2011. Merry Christmas!

Archived