TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2 Super Snakes for sale on ebay

And this one is a STEAL!

Reserve met, bid is at $48,999.oo.

The Black on is already bid higher than the Silver car's Buy It Now price.

Phill

Why is it on the black one the dash plaque says its 07SS0305, but on the visor where the man signed, its 07SS0100. Strange indeed.

Yeah I noticed that also. One of the areas the registry has been trying to clean up is people that registered their car with the wrong CSM number. Too many owners got a little over excited after they put down a deposit that they immediately went and registered their car under a CSM that was only tentative and not cast in stone. Or they registered their car under a SAI csm number then changed their mind and had the conversion performed at a mod shop, which issues different csm numbers than Vegas. I can't find any connection between 07SS0100 and 07SS0305 so perhaps the owner purchased the visor used? Just a guess.

Steve

Yeah I noticed that also. One of the areas the registry has been trying to clean up is people that registered their car with the wrong CSM number. Too many owners got a little over excited after they put down a deposit that they immediately went and registered their car under a CSM that was only tentative and not cast in stone. Or they registered their car under a SAI csm number then changed their mind and had the conversion performed at a mod shop, which issues different csm numbers than Vegas. I can't find any connection between 07SS0100 and 07SS0305 so perhaps the owner purchased the visor used? Just a guess.

Steve

Steve, The # is 106,I sent my car to Tasca after I decided on extra mods chg# to 305, visor is orig, sent to C/S to sign after deposit and Shelby gave me #106. Thank You Snake Dr

Steve, The # is 106,I sent my car to Tasca after I decided on extra mods chg# to 305, visor is orig, sent to C/S to sign after deposit and Shelby gave me #106. Thank You Snake Dr

So then there are three numbers associated with this car? 100, 106, and 305? Sigh. I don't know. It's probably no big deal but it might be an issue with some people.

Interesting vehicle report notation:The vehicle was used by a government agency. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWALSTATE GOVERNMENT

That is interesting. I wonder if it was seized by authorities and impounded and then decided it would be kept a while before being sold? The certificate says Ken Yasuda. I GOOGLED him using "Kenji Yasuda" and the Herndon locale it was used in and his name came up attached to that locale. Apparently, if it's the same guy, he also owns a private plane. (And yes, I have a bit of free time right now.) LOL

So then there are three numbers associated with this car? 100, 106, and 305? Sigh. I don't know. It's probably no big deal but it might be an issue with some people.

NO there are only 2 not 3.#s In the pics the visor says 106 not 100. What I did was change where I modded SS. Hope this clears this up. Thank You Snake Dr

Archived