TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hisssss Holiday update

8sgt441

I was talking to Barbie the other day and she wanted me to let you all know that she still appreciates all everyone has done for Mark & her, she thanks you again.

She is still hideing from everything, not dealing with it very well at times. The last time she saw Mark was december 28, 2009. She is spending Christmas with Jessica & Brent and his new wife that some of you have met, in Alaska.

If anyone knows the other web sites or forms that Mark has used, and let them know she says thank you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Tell her that we have not forgot Mark !!!

Do you think it would be OK for me to send her the newspaper articles from last years event? I kept both of them for her.

Barbie told me that she was going to keep the GT500. I was wondering if she did ?

036-2.jpg

May Barbie and her family find peace in the fact that Mark was a reason for the freedoms, and holidays that we can share with our families. I know that does not resolve the feelings of the holidays for them. As for the rest of us we are eternally grateful for his service and dedication to the USA! In the Shelby family he will never be forgotten!

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I tried to do a 21 salute but I got a message said to many emoticons.

But you all get the message, Salute to a hero!

I was talking to Barbie the other day and she wanted me to let you all know that she still appreciates all everyone has done for Mark & her, she thanks you again.

Has anyone given some thought to inviting her to the Vegas Bash? I'd be willing to cover the Bash ticket for her and I'm sure we could find enough folks to chip in to cover the hotel costs?

Anybody want to take the ball and run with it?

Steve

yes Grabber she would love the papers, and yes she will never get rid of the shelby, it is how she keeps Mark close to her. I got to change the oil in it this winter.

As for the Vagas Bash you mite want to she it she wants to go, Jessica goes every where with her.

• 1 month later...

yes Grabber she would love the papers, and yes she will never get rid of the shelby, it is how she keeps Mark close to her. I got to change the oil in it this winter.

I sent her the news papers last month. I need to make a nice color copy of the 2010 annual photo and send it to her now. Brian did a excellent job putting it together.

Grabbersposter.jpg

Archived