TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build your Super Snake!

RogerS

We are happy to announce the "NEW" Shelby American Super Snake "Build One" car configurer page.

Enjoy

Roger

Really Cool... Hours of entertainment haha.... very nice.

Makes me want to go out and order a new super snake hahaha. I wish i had the money for two.

Well done Guys.

Jason.

We are happy to announce the "NEW" Shelby American Super Snake "Build One" car configurer page.

Currently operational for 2011 Super Snake and Shelby GT350. Other applications to be released soon.

Visit the link here: 2011 Super Snake Build One

Enjoy

Roger

Built mine already

Just waiting for the exchange rate to go up :shift:

Wow... that looks familiar...

Yeah, I noticed that too.

I thought they could have at least given you PROPS for your work, if not monetary compensation.

So I'll say it. THANK YOU, Mulanzo.

Phill (I say, "give credit where credit is due")

I'll take one in each color please....great feature to see how the cars look with the varying stripe color too!

You can change the wheel color and the scoop option/s too.

AND...it changes the price for you as you add/subtract options.

It's really nice as I can just click a button and see how much more I like the White stripe on the Kona Blue car <dig-dig-dig LOL>.

Man, I LOVE that white SS stripe. I may have my double OTT stripes removed and have a white SS style stripe put on my 2010, regardless of the hood being OE. It just brings back old memories of my 1970 Pontiac Trans-Am that I totally regret selling!

Phill

You can change the wheel color and the scoop option/s too.

AND...it changes the price for you as you add/subtract options.

It's really nice as I can just click a button and see how much more I like the White stripe on the Kona Blue car <dig-dig-dig LOL>.

Man, I LOVE that white SS stripe. I may have my double OTT stripes removed and have a white SS style stripe put on my 2010, regardless of the hood being OE. It just brings back old memories of my 1970 Pontiac Trans-Am that I totally regret selling!

Phill

Its like candy huh Phill? I've been playing with this a lot since it came up. I originally wanted the white stripes and aluminum wheels. Done. Now, with this new eye candy toy, I am liking the black wheels and matte black stripes! The white stripes really DO look stunning on the Kona Blue cars. Anyway, Merry Christmas buddy !!

-HAWKBARR

Hey Roger, everything is looking spiffy on the page but I think you guys forgot one detail for the page.

Where's the glass roof button? It would be really cool to spec out a super snake with a glass roof too.

Just my two cents.

I also notice that if you put the black wheel option in, it changes the price but if you take them back off it doesn't remove it.

It should be easy enough to change.

We're up to four cents now,

Phill

• 4 weeks later...

Currently operational for 2011 Super Snake and Shelby GT350. Other applications to be released soon.

Visit the link here: 2011 Super Snake Build One

Enjoy

Roger

Roger,

Very nice building tool!

Will there be any changes for the 2012 SS conversion?

Thanks,

Jim

• 4 months later...

The only thing that would be even nicer is when you pick an option like the upgraded interior for 2200 bucks it tells you what you are getting. Does anyone know what precisely the details of the different options are?

THanks

Jimmy

2011 Shelby GT500 SVTPP

• 2 months later...

:unsure: I'm curious and I hope this is the right place to ask but is it true I can have a super snake built from a regular gt500? And if so what is the process? I would shit myself if it is possible because i'm waiting for a 2013 shelby but really want a super snake but cant find one and they say the 2013 will be a power house. :drool:

• 5 months later...

This is a fully loaded SS, carbon fiber overlay everywhere, inside and out, under the hood, on the mirrors, and the rear spoioler. All plastic inside also. You name it, this car has it. Rear brake kit, plus anti-hop trac pac, widened wheels on the rear with 305's, custom car cover, the works! Can't wait to show her at the 50th bash.....'cept airbag cover been off for a couple months waiting for CS signature. CSM # 11SS0027

Archived