TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's Official......................................................................

I must admit a few things.

1) I do sorta miss Canada

2) I don't miss their taxes, their banking, (lack of BofA, Wells Fargo), and their high priced 'stuff'...and $5 gas!!

3) I DO miss the friends I made up there! People are cool in Canada.

4) But......I am glad to be home!

On Sunday, I drove down a couple hours in front of the Atlas truck from Toronto to Princeton, NJ. That is my new home. It's official now, on my sig. Although ALL of my cars still sport AZ. tags. That will have to change here real soon. I got by as a 'temporary' resident up there, but that won't fly back here in the US. It has been sunny and beautiful here, since we arrived! I think I am gonna like it here. From what I gather, there are alot of TS members in this tri-state area, as well? When summer gets here, I am going to venture out to some shows. I have NEVER done that. I am not a show guy...of course, I go to them, but I usually don't take my car. I know, weird, right? It's just NOT me. I do love to talk cars at the shows, and on here, but just not overly anxious to show mine. Maybe if it was a '67 GT500 or something very collectible, rare, and different.....but, there are just tons of newer cars at these shows, and I haven't really ever felt like it was a place for my '07 car.

Oh well, I am glad to be back, and cannot wait to meet some of you guys in person!

Merry Christmas to all, and please stay safe....each and every one of you!

BIKEBOY

Glad to see you made it. happy%20feet.gif

My package arrived yesterday and I got that piece glued back on.

Your money will be in the mail to your new addy tomorrow.

Pic's will be taken on the 26th at my dad's party.

Thanks so much !!!

I must admit a few things.

1) I do sorta miss Canada

2) I don't miss their taxes, their banking, (lack of BofA, Wells Fargo), and their high priced 'stuff'...and $5 gas!!

3) I DO miss the friends I made up there! People are cool in Canada.

4) But......I am glad to be home!

On Sunday, I drove down a couple hours in front of the Atlas truck from Toronto to Princeton, NJ. That is my new home. It's official now, on my sig. Although ALL of my cars still sport AZ. tags. That will have to change here real soon. I got by as a 'temporary' resident up there, but that won't fly back here in the US. It has been sunny and beautiful here, since we arrived! I think I am gonna like it here. From what I gather, there are alot of TS members in this tri-state area, as well? When summer gets here, I am going to venture out to some shows. I have NEVER done that. I am not a show guy...of course, I go to them, but I usually don't take my car. I know, weird, right? It's just NOT me. I do love to talk cars at the shows, and on here, but just not overly anxious to show mine. Maybe if it was a '67 GT500 or something very collectible, rare, and different.....but, there are just tons of newer cars at these shows, and I haven't really ever felt like it was a place for my '07 car.

Oh well, I am glad to be back, and cannot wait to meet some of you guys in person!

Merry Christmas to all, and please stay safe....each and every one of you!

BIKEBOY

Yeah we are cool !!!...So from wifey and I congrats on yur move...post-3019-0-55286400-1293111473_thumb.jpg

post-3019-0-55286400-1293111473_thumb.jpg

Glad to see you made it. happy%20feet.gif

My package arrived yesterday and I got that piece glued back on.

Your money will be in the mail to your new addy tomorrow.

Pic's will be taken on the 26th at my dad's party.

Thanks so much !!!

:):):):)

Hapy Happy Happy!!!!! :happy feet:

Glad to do it Rob! I'm leaving for Phx. in a few minutes...literally. I'll have to find out how Tana made it down to Phx?????

Merry Xmas to you and yours bud!

Chris

Welcome to Jerzie!

A couple of tips........dont drink the tap water..........dont ask the cops with the big yellow stripe down the side of their pants if they just came from their movie theater job and most of all...

never use your turn signal indicator.........never never never.......or you will be detained as a possible terrorist...............

for a handbook of basic hand jestures to communicate with fellow motorists, just email me and I'll send you the starter kit! ;)

Again Welcome~! :salute:

OMG Keith!!!!!! I can't believe you posted that pic.........you've got a huge zit on your cheek!!!! :hysterical:

Thanks bud!

Chris

edit-spelling

Thats NOT a Zit.........thats his Twin Brother that was never fully formed . The Doctors can't remove it because it has the Brain......................................

:):):):)

Hapy Happy Happy!!!!! :happy feet:

Glad to do it Rob! I'm leaving for Phx. in a few minutes...literally. I'll have to find out how Tana made it down to Phx?????

Merry Xmas to you and yours bud!

Chris

Tana flew on a US Air Jet.

OMG Keith!!!!!! I can't believe you posted that pic.........you've got a huge zit on your cheek!!!! :hysterical:

Thanks bud!

Chris

edit-spelling

Yes but isn't we a purdy couple... :hysterical:

Glad the move went well bud.

sorry forgot you guys did not know of our Canadian heroes

a little more on Canadian English eh

How to Speak Canadian

Hosers, Toques, and Two-Four

Most countries have their own slanguage, and Canada is no exception. Here is some of the slang used in this song:

toque: pronounced t'yewk; this is a knit cap, sometimes called a toboggan

two-four: pronounced toofer; this is a 24-pack of beer

hoser: pronounced hozer; this is a loser, harking back to the days when the loser of a hockey game would have to hose down the rink

For more Canadian slanguage, check these sites:

How to Understand Canadian Slang

Canadian Slanguage

bobanddoug.jpg

bobanddoug.jpg

sorry forgot you guys did not know of our Canadian heroes

a little more on Canadian English eh

How to Speak Canadian

Hosers, Toques, and Two-Four

Most countries have their own slanguage, and Canada is no exception. Here is some of the slang used in this song:

toque: pronounced t'yewk; this is a knit cap, sometimes called a toboggan

two-four: pronounced toofer; this is a 24-pack of beer

hoser: pronounced hozer; this is a loser, harking back to the days when the loser of a hockey game would have to hose down the rink

For more Canadian slanguage, check these sites:

How to Understand Canadian Slang

Canadian Slanguage

Bob and Doug also played a game called beer hunter.

where you would put your poverty pack (a 6 pack eh) in the cooler but you would shake the shit out of one and mix them all up eh.

then you would take turns opening them in front of your face the loosing hoser would get his toque wet eh.

Bob and Doug also played a game called beer hunter.

where you would put your poverty pack (a 6 pack eh) in the cooler but you would shake the shit out of one and mix them all up eh.

then you would take turns opening them in front of your face the loosing hoser would get his toque wet eh.

I like Bob and Doug dur eh !!... :hysterical:

Welcome to Jerzie!

A couple of tips........dont drink the tap water..........dont ask the cops with the big yellow stripe down the side of their pants if they just came from their movie theater job and most of all...

never use your turn signal indicator.........never never never.......or you will be detained as a possible terrorist...............

for a handbook of basic hand jestures to communicate with fellow motorists, just email me and I'll send you the starter kit! ;)

Again Welcome~! :salute:

I might outta take you up on the handbook thing...

I did spill some tap on the granite counter, and it burned a hole so deep, I think I saw the rooftop of a Buick dealer in China! :hysterical:

Thanks for the welcome, Michael!! I look forward to meeting all you Noreasterners!

Tana flew on a US Air Jet.

Sorry Rob, I meant how she came about the time off, right around Xmas to make the trip down? Buisness trip, etc....

Wifee and I hiked up in North Scottsdale this morning!! Too warm here for that holiday feeling...I like the northeast better from that standpoint. I lived here for 47 years and basically forgot how sh!tty it feels to have a 70deg Christmas.

Welcome to NJ BIKEBOY...

When you get a free minute check out my SIG link to our local NJ club.

We'd love to have ya come out and cruise with us.

GUS

GUS,

That's great! Will do. I truly cannot wait to meet up with some TS members, and put faces to the web crawlers!! :hysterical:

Wow!!!!!!!!

Flew out of Philly on Dec. 23rd for Phoenix to see familia for the week. What timing!!!? I move to NJ, and a few days after moving there, they get Snowmagedden 2010!!! And, we miss it!!

I talked to a buddy who lives 10 mins. away from me in Princeton...he says we have 15" on the ground, and 3' drifts. We are coming back home to NJ on New Years eve day.

Everyone please be safe and sane on New Years! :salute:

Archived