TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Colorado Owners

justthebest

Well, we met last year when I stopped by to look at your 2010. That was a beautiful car - glad you were able to get it sold. And glad you were able to get into another one. I see you got the handling package - think you'll be happy with that compared to the '10.

Hope to see you at one of the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club Events with the new ride.

How's it goin'? Yeah, I needed to get it sold and now that things got back to normal I had to snag the aluminum motor with the performance package! I really wanted the glass roof option, but found a deal I couldn't pass up. There is a tangible/noticeable difference between the '10 & '11...I was amazed. Anyhow, I'm gonna get over the Breakfast Club site tonight and see what's going on!

Welcome to TS. I know you are on ColoradoStangs but you should check out some of the other local clubs. There is actually quite a few Mustang folks around. I am steve-o on CS.

Steve...I figured that had to be you on here! I actually became a member of the Breakfast Club last year but ended up not being able to get involved at all and was forced to sell the Shelby. That didn't last as you know!! ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Tim! Beautiful car! 'Looks like Mother Nature shut off the water works long enough for you to bring your prize home and have a little fun, too! :happy feet: Congratulations!

• 10 months later...

Welcome JR! Is that your car I saw in Rizza's shop a few weeks ago? He said something about the owner living in the mountains I thought.

Yes it was. B)

Jeff, I need to talk to you tonight. I'm heading down to PPIR tomorrow, so I can't make tomorrow night's meeting, and want to check in with you re: next Saturday.

Yes it was. B)

Jeff, I need to talk to you tonight. I'm heading down to PPIR tomorrow, so I can't make tomorrow night's meeting, and want to check in with you re: next Saturday.

Ed,

Can specators get into PPIR? My car is still on stands so no runs for me.

Phill

John, Welcome!

Next Saturday the 21st is the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club event for April at Rizza Performance. See this thread. I will not make it as I'll be at an auction where I need to buy some farm equipment for this summer, but there will be many local guys there. Go down to meet many of the great local folks in the area!

http://www.teamshelb...11#entry1286511

Also, with you being in Lakewood, you may also want to check out the Denver Mustang Club. I've been a part of that club since 1990. Our meeting was last night for this month. We meet the second Friday of every month at Phil Long Ford on south Wadsworth at 7:00 pm. However next months meeting coinsides with the first Club Clash drag race at Bandimere speedway. So we are actually having out meeting at Bandimere Speedway on Friday May 11th. We are very active with the Club Clash at Bandimere if you would like to do some drag racing or just come hang out!

http://www.denvermustangclub.com/

Bandimere Speedway Club Clash Schedule for 2012:

http://www.bandimere...php?eventID=327

Also, if you're not busy Fathers Day weekend, June 14-17th, head on up to Steamboat Springs for the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up. Great time with over 500 Mustangs and tons of Shelby's!

http://www.rmmr.org/

The weekend after that, June 22-23 is an official Team Shelby Mountain Region event being held together with Fun Ford Weekend at Bandimere Speedway. There will be a show, racing, and many activities. Should be a great time!

http://www.bandimere.com/events/displayevent_detail.php?eventID=363

• 1 year later...

If anyone in the Colorado group knows of someone interested in potentially purchasing a slightly modified 2007 Alloy Metallic with 11k miles, never seen the elements, please send me a personal message. I am located in Denver.

Thanks,

Tim

• 4 weeks later...

Steve,

It was great talking to you this morning at the show. Great looking Shelby!

David

Likewise, David! I look forward to catching-up at future events, and hearing all about this year's Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup that I'm unable to attend.

Steve

hi everyone my name is Ken , I just pick up a 2013 red candy shelby in FEB. I live in Thornton , go to cars and coffee , my next show in on sunday the 9th in Golden. FOMOCO car club is putting it on . BBQ , live band , parking on the grass at arapahoe park in Golden . I couldnt make up my mind going to the Good guys show on Sunday or FOMOCO .

hi everyone my name is Ken , I just pick up a 2013 red candy shelby in FEB. I live in Thornton , go to cars and coffee , my next show in on sunday the 9th in Golden. FOMOCO car club is putting it on . BBQ , live band , parking on the grass at arapahoe park in Golden . I couldnt make up my mind going to the Good guys show on Sunday or FOMOCO .

Welcome, Ken!

I'll be at good guys on Sunday

I'll be at Tri-Lakes Cruisers Annual Car Show in Monument.

• 2 years later...

Hello Everyone:

My name is Francisco from Colorado Springs!

Shelby GT 500 SVTPP, Shaker, Electronics Package, Grabber Blue!

I think I've seen you around. Probably a week or two ago.

Phill Pollard - Co. Springs, CO

2010 GT500 Coupe (Kona Blue/white)

• 2 years later...

Yeah, the site seems to have lost some of its luster when there were a few key departures of SA personnel.  Also, there really hasn't been a ton of innovation on the Mustang side from SA in a while.  The best thing I have seen was the Terrilingua offered for 2015//2016.  Overall that was a very nice ride but it was a lot of bolt on parts, stickers and a tune.  Things you could basically do yourself for a lot less money.  The F250/F350 move is a huge shift in direction but again, it is a lot of bolt ons with Shelby decals.  Hopefully SA is regrouping and putting something really special together.

Archived