TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Colorado Owners

justthebest

Just north of Denver here in Thornton.

Love my 2011 GT500

I belong to a few local clubs too (ColoradoStangs, Denver Mustang Club and Northern Colorado Mustang Car Club)

Being in a few local clubs is fun because you get to make friends that have similar interests as you and they tend to organize cruises, shows and get togethers.

I'm in Lyons. I try to go to the Breakfast Club meetings and try to get to the Cars and Coffee once a month. There are a few Northern Colorado events - notably the Good Guys show and the NCMC gathering, and DaveCo Liquors thing. Plus local ones in Longmont and the area.

Where / when is the Cars & Coffee?

We have a great group of Shelby owners here in Colorado that get together as often as possible for picnics, dinners, lunches, and events. Below are some pictures of some past events. There are tons of Mustang/Shelby activities here in Colorado. Put the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up held every fathers day weekend in June in Steamboat Springs on your list for sure. All Ford Day at Bandimere Speedway may be an event you want top bring your Shelby to also next year (hint, hint). There's some pretty exciting things about to happen in the Team Shelby world, that are happening right in your back yard and in the Mountain Region.

CSBC07122009004.jpg

CSBC07122009019.jpg

CSBC07122009013.jpg

Bandimere002.jpg

We are in Wiggins and would love to go to some shelby gatherings. We have a couple of stangs and shelbys.

Howdy there. Do you know about the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club? Check out our site at

http://shelbybreakfastclub.org/

We're on winter break now but should be back in March or April (maybe even the end of Feb. if the weather is nice.)

• 1 month later...

Any guesses on how many will actually show up for the 19th? Haha

Well, when the weather isn't good for the cars, the trucks come out. Just a chance for a bunch of friends to get together and hang out. Got together with some other SBC members last week for dinner. No Shelbys came out for that one.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

My name is Lee and I'm from longmont. I own a 2010 Shelby GT500 in Grabber Blue. Love the car! I also Have a 72 Cougar XR7 Convertible with a 500 HP 429 Ram air. Love the Fords! My website is www.ibelevinme.com

post-32864-0-49684000-1303224632_thumb.jpg

post-32864-0-45625200-1303224725_thumb.jpg

post-32864-0-49684000-1303224632_thumb.jpg

post-32864-0-45625200-1303224725_thumb.jpg

Hello,

My name is Lee and I'm from longmont. I own a 2010 Shelby GT500 in Grabber Blue. Love the car! I also Have a 72 Cougar XR7 Convertible with a 500 HP 429 Ram air. Love the Fords! My website is www.ibelevinme.com

Howdy neighbor and welcome to Team Shelby, Lee! Nice car! :shift: Be sure to keep an eye out for all the "Mountain Region" events! See you there!

Hello,

Welcome! You should come down to the Shelby American Collection for their car show later this spring. I think it's (unfortunately, for some) the same weekend as Steamboat, but Steamboat is too far, too long, and too many people for me.

You should also look into the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club here:

http://shelbybreakfastclub.org/

We have a monthly gathering. Some of them are in the Northern part, some down in the south Denver area.

Hello all! I'm located in northeast Denver, between Brighton/Commerce City & Thornton. Only had '10 GT500 last spring for about 4 months before forced to sell. Never got to know anyone or participate in any local GTG's. Looking forward to it this year though! Just grabbed my '11 GT500 this past weekend. Hope to meet some of you all this season!

39344995.jpg

Welcom Sheppardml and Rs4ockies! Check out this thread for an event up at Bandimere June 26th

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65246-phil-long-ford-fest-june-26th-2011/

Also make sure and check out the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club as we have a bunch of fun there as mentioned above.

The Shelby Museum event is always fun, but I can't make it this year due to commitements to the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up. Awsome event with way over 500 Mustangs, see here:

Bummer is that is also the same weekend as Mid America in OK.

http://www.rmmr.org

Hello,

Welcome Lee. Definitely check out the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club website and join us for one of our breakfast meets.

Hello all! I'm located in northeast Denver, between Brighton/Commerce City & Thornton. Only had '10 GT500 last spring for about 4 months before forced to sell. Never got to know anyone or participate in any local GTG's. Looking forward to it this year though! Just grabbed my '11 GT500 this past weekend. Hope to meet some of you all this season!

39344995.jpg

Well, we met last year when I stopped by to look at your 2010. That was a beautiful car - glad you were able to get it sold. And glad you were able to get into another one. I see you got the handling package - think you'll be happy with that compared to the '10.

Hope to see you at one of the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club Events with the new ride.

Does anyone know when the next breakfast is? I don't see one for May listed on the calendar :headscratch:

If you look at the Breakfast event calendar it shows that in may we are suppose to do a poker run on the 21st but I think it might be getting postponed, the wife and I will just be getting back from Cozumel so not sure we will be there. Send a email to the administrator and they will get back to you also keep an eye on the header it will annouce the date and place.

Mick

39344995.jpg

Welcome to TS. I know you are on ColoradoStangs but you should check out some of the other local clubs. There is actually quite a few Mustang folks around. I am steve-o on CS.

Archived