TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Q. If i join Team Shelby???

SVTMADMAN

Hey fellas, if i join the Team for $50 can i still get the 15% discount on parts or has that deal passed me by? I looked and didnt find any pointers....

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

If you join now you can use the 15% if you do it before the 23rd.

Chris

Hey fellas, if i join the Team for $50 can i still get the 15% discount on parts or has that deal passed me by? I looked and didnt find any pointers....

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

Shawn

Yes you should be eligible for the current 15% off sale but you'll need to place your parts order over the phone at 702-405-3500

This is because it takes a few weeks to receive your TS membership kit that will contain your unique TS membership number which is needed to receive the TS discount for online orders.

Give Team Shelby a call and ask for Tim. He'll be able to explain everything to you and will be able to place your order for a TS membership. Tim can also take a parts order at the same time if you desire.

Steve

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

Hello Shawn,

Welcome to Team Shelby...If you love cars and especially Shelbys, this is the site to be.....Enjoy and be safe.....

Alexandros

SAI Registar GT 500

Thanks fellas! Im calling in to Shelby Claus first thing monday for a couple of cooling items...i do some open track in the 500 and want to address that area first. Im picking up the dual fan intercooler and the super duty rad. I will follow up with "The Tank". If you guys have any input on the ic or rad please let me know.

Archived