TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BIG DADDY SUPER CRUISE 5

David Hawkins

David's BIG DADDY SUPER CRUISE 5 will be held on July 16, 2011. We Cruise from Tallahassee to the Big Daddy Don Garrlits Museum of Drag Racing in Ocala. Keep checking the Web Site for Up-Dates. www.tallamedia.com I hope you will plan to join us. Thanks.

UP DATE: I am orginizing a gathering on Friday Evening at our local HOOTERS at 2000 North Monroe Street. I will get there at 6:00pm, just look for the Red & Black w/ Yellow Graphics Mustang. Let me know if you plan to attend this Gathering so I know how many Tables to reserve.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I now have Super Cruise 5 Tee Shirts on Sell.........$20.00 each with Shipping or $35.00 for Two with Shipping........ Your Choice of 5 Colors.........Large and Extra Large only.

The Printing is on the Back. Contact me to make sure your choice is still available.

Shirt101.jpg

Shirt102.jpg

Shirt103.jpg

Shirt104.jpg

Shirt105.jpg

Shirt101.jpg

Shirt102.jpg

Shirt103.jpg

Shirt104.jpg

Shirt105.jpg

• 1 month later...

Are you guys doing anything after the cruise. I am in Jacksonville, maybe I can cruise over.

Some of us have Lunch at the Cracker Barrel before heading home and some people head Home after going through the Museums and some hang out for a while. I am orginizining a gathering the Night before here in Tallahassee at our local HOOTERS.

The "David's BIG DADDY SUPER CRUISE 5" was a huge success. We started rolling at 7:05am with 10 Vehicles and when we passed thru Williston, we has 39.

Tomorrow I will start planning the "David's BIG DADDY SUPER CRUISE 6" set for July 21, 2012.

Archived