TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A Christmas message from Carroll himself.

Son of GT

Here's this year's Christmas message from the man himself. I hope and pray that I will act, look, and sound, as good as he does when I'm 88 years old (if I get there of course).

Merry Christmas to you too Carroll. :salute:

From the Shelby Nation website...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZLLKpKwcAg&feature=player_embedded

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year to Carroll and my many Team Shelby friends. :salute:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,Carroll. All of us continue to thank you for the innovations that you have come up with throughout the years!! Ditto to the Team Shelby family!!! Hopefully there will be plenty of presents under the tree!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumped for Christmas Eve.

Thanks for the post!

It's Christmas Eve, and I just read this thread. Thank you Carroll for the feeling of Christmas for me every single day, as a proud owner of one of your machines!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here a tad, and speak for I believe every one of us that own one of your storied automobiles.....EVERY time we go out to the garage and open the door, it's Christmas all over again!!! :salute:

God bless you and your family and your achievements, sir! And it's already been said here...thanks for helping the kids!

Chris and Gina Hall

Merry christmas carroll shelby. I received my 07 shelby gt as a Christmas present from my wife on 12-27-07 after visiting the dealership all summer dreaming of owning one . MY wife asked me what i wanted for Christmas making my dream come true. Thank you for all the wonderful things you and the shelby family do.

Here's this year's Christmas message from the man himself. I hope and pray that I will act, look, and sound, as good as he does when I'm 88 years old (if I get there of course).

Merry Christmas to you too Carroll. :salute:

From the Shelby Nation website...

Merry Christmas Carroll!! You are an inspiration to all of us !!

-HAWKBARR

Archived