TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our Newest Family Member

post-23391-073667900 1292601840_thumb.jpg

Just went yesterday and picked up our newest family member.

Great Dane, Blue

Tera - Born 11/2/2010 at a weight of 1lb 3oz, #3 of 9 in the litter. Her father weighs in at 160lbs, and mom weighs 140lbs. I find it hard to believe that she is going to get that big.

Her are some pics I thought I would share with all of you dog lovers.

post-23391-073667900 1292601840_thumb.jpg

IMG_8041.JPG

Just went yesterday and picked up our newest family member.

Great Dane, Blue

Tera - Born 11/2/2010 at a weight of 1lb 3oz, #3 of 9 in the litter. Her father weighs in at 160lbs, and mom weighs 140lbs. I find it hard to believe that she is going to get that big.

Her are some pics I thought I would share with all of you dog lovers.

Congrats -a good looking pup you have there

Yeah, this is our first dane. Have always wanted one. We have had a springer, 3 golden retrievers and a black lab. We lost the lab about six months ago, the golden we have (scooby) will be eleven in april. He has been not himself since we lost the lab. This should help that.

I was told to get dog food with less that 20% protein for her till at least 5 months old, as they grow fast enough all on thier own. Then we can change it to regular puppy food. Going to vet today for a puppy check.

Great looking dog. Have a dane myself. They are great dogs. Is this your first dane? If so please do some research on bloat/torsion. Lost our first dane to this and almost lost our current one to the same this past weekend.

I will have to look into this. Thanks.

Very nice indeed. Great Danes look majestic to me.

Absolutely. Also very gentle, smart, and loyal. Truely one of the best breeds I have had. Unfortunately they can have the potential for problems and life expectancy is typically 7-8 years although they can live longer.

Archived